• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Bread

Banned
Awesome. Draft and stash is the only real option we have at this point.

Hopefully the reset of the picks are stashed. We have enough players to fill out the team, see if we can strike gold with a foreign guy.

Jarate

Banned
Shams Charania Verified account
‏@ShamsCharania

Philadelphia will select Timothe Luwawu with No. 24 pick in the NBA Draft, sources tell The Vertical. Watch Live:

YES YES YES YES YES

Jarate

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

The Los Angeles Clippers will select UNC's Brice Johnson with the No. 25 pick, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Jarate

Banned
aXN1kqr.png

Jarate

Banned
David Aldridge Verified account
‏@daldridgetnt

Barring last minute change, 76ers will take G Furkan Korkmaz at 26, per source.

IM CRYING PERFECT NIGHT YES

Jarate

Banned
WE DID IT GUYS, HINKIE DIED FOR THIS NIGHT, LITERALLY THE PERFECT DRAFT

BRYAN COLANGELO, I LOVE YOU FOR ONLY TONIGHT MY FRIEND

I always wonder what's wrong with a player when he spent four years in college.

No ceiling. He pretty much is as good as he's going to be. There's also the factor that so many great players are one and dones, that guys who stick around for 3 and 4 years are basically men beating up on teenagers. That's totally fine for a contender like LA picking in the 20s though.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No ceiling. He pretty much is as good as he's going to be. There's also the factor that so many great players are one and dones, that guys who stick around for 3 and 4 years are basically men beating up on teenagers. That's totally fine for a contender like LA picking in the 20s though.

Tim Duncan stayed 4

Yes, raptors take either Skal or Deyonta.

WE DID IT GUYS, HINKIE DIED FOR THIS NIGHT, LITERALLY THE PERFECT DRAFT

BRYAN COLANGELO, I LOVE YOU FOR ONLY TONIGHT MY FRIEND

I hope the Sixers tank forever, and they never get to the playoffs.

essentially, I hope you guys become the suns.

Jarate

Banned
Bill Simmons Verified account
‏@BillSimmons

My son just asked me to go online and buy him a Ben Simmons/76ers jersey. This entire draft has hurt my feelings.

Tim Duncan stayed 4

Tim Duncan was 20 years ago and he was also an outlier then, and even more of one now. Duncan could have come out after his 1st, 2nd or 3rd years and he would have probably been the top pick. Once in a generation you get an all time great who stays four years in college.

Top Bottom