• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Tom Penny

Celtics should 1+1 D12 and I don't even like him but it puts him in a prove yourself situation and less risk. They will probably end up with Dudley as their free agent splash while matching Fatties qualifying offer :(

Brinbe

Raptors need to go hard at signing Terrence Jones now that he's a FA. Perfect buy low guy who can also step in and be an effective four along with 2Pat.

Celtics should 1+1 D12 and I don't even like him but it puts him in a prove yourself situation and less risk. They will probably end up with Dudley as their free agent splash while matching Fatties qualifying offer :(

I would take Dwight on a 1 year deal with an option but he's probably getting the max from someone.

spyder_ur

I'd be fine up to 3 years, but I'm guessing he's going to get more than that. He won't take the 1+1 I doubt, especially not with another team than the Rockets as it doesn't make sense financially.

Apparently Yabusele is expecting to play summer league. Zizic likely out.

Tom Penny

IT needs to chill too he's reaching stalker status talking about all these free agents. He's a little too thirsty when he probably won't be here in two years.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I'm not looking forward to Noah triple doubles and Rose looking like an MVP when they play the Bulls.

Nightmare season for the Bulls fans.

Can we trade Jimmy please? The guy wont keep his mouth shut.

spyder_ur

So Woj said Tyler Johnson is looking at 10M/yr in the RFA market.

Kent Bazemore might be getting 20M/yr according to Howard Beck

Sheesh.

It's gonna be awesome in the mid-tiers. Fantastic year to be a RFA. Usually teams are shy about offering RFAs because it ties up cap room. That's way less of an issue here. I think they're going to get some massive offer sheets.

Chase17

I wonder how much Sully will end up with.

I really hope the Celtics don't sign Dwight to anything more than a year. A max would be awful.

Brinbe

bazemore getting 20 million... what the fucking hell!?
2Qt4k0S.png

THIS KENT BAZEMORE?

hahahahahahha silly season

BadAss2961

I'm not looking forward to Noah triple doubles and Rose looking like an MVP when they play the Bulls.

Nightmare season for the Bulls fans.

Can we trade Jimmy please? The guy wont keep his mouth shut.
When it happens, we'll just take solace in the fact that we're tanking and the Knicks won't win anything anyway. I wish they would though... #anyonebutlebron

Kickz

Marc Stein: OKC’s hope, I’m told, is making one last pitch to KD in the Hamptons after the Warriors, Clippers, Spurs, Celtics and Heat get their turns.
– via Twitter ESPNSteinLine

OKC getting worried

megalowho

How come I have a feeling the Celts are just going to sign a few random dudes for just enough to hit the NBA minimum, so they have enough cap space for 3, almost 4 max max contracts next year.... Those random dudes are going to get grossly over paid for 1 year terms.... Pick me Danny. I'll do it and not play.
That's a fine plan moving forward if nothing major pans out. Next year has always been a more realistic year for moves in my opinion. The team is still one of the 5 youngest in the league, building a contender (usually) doesn't happen overnight.

Patience, continuity and incremental progress is habitually underrated, and the Celtics have an enviable amount of flexibility to facilitate improvement when the right opportunity strikes. They'll be in a good spot no matter what they do.

Gigglepoo

Shelburne thinks that if Durant crawls to Jeanie Buss next season, begs her to let him play for the Lakers, she'll decline because he didn't meet with them last year.

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
Whiteside is apparently leaning towards Dallas or Miami. Expecting a quick decision.

Good-Bye T-Jones of Houston. I liked you, but not when you regressed this season.

Fjordson

Nobody was a Warriors fan until 2015. While I will say that the market potential for GS is definitely there, they weren't even relevant until now. I guess I should say instead that GS wasn't considered in the same tier as, I guess, Chicago or Boston until their recent dominance.
I agree that they probably still aren't on the same tier as Chicago, Boston, LA, etc., but they've had a consistent showing for the past decade now. This is the average attendance for the past 10 seasons, really not that big of an uptick the last two years:

2014-15 19,596
2013-14 19,596
2012-13 19,374
2011-12 18,858
2010-11 18,693
2009-10 18.027
2008-09 18,942
2007-08 19,631
2006-07 18,104
2005-06 18,273

Top Bottom