• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanphare

Banned
what......outside of some fuckball, I have had more entertainment watching the East than blowout West

oh for sure, the series have been more evenly matched. but let's be real, the cavs will be in the finals and they likely won't need more than 5 games against any of their opponents along the way.

spyder_ur

Is anyone else a little underwhelmed with Ibaka's development and performance these past few years? His offense is limited to spot up shooting, he's never creating anything in the paint. His PER is on a downward trend. He has a reputation as a good defender but that is mostly as a help defender; if you watch he is routinely exposed in both post situations and in PnR.

Don't get me wrong - he's a good player who anyone would love to have. But if you had asked me 3-4 years ago I would have told you he was going to be an absolute monster and one of the better 20 or so players in the league.

KH67dZU.jpg

ufjOM7t.jpg

That is all.

bchamba

Crazy to see the disparage between the two teams this game. I forgot what guest on Le Batard said everybody else is playing checkers while the Spurs and Warriors are playing chemical nuclear warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom