• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tookhster

Worst game I've seen as an OKC fan since the 2008 era.

The thing is I can't even hate on the Spurs like I normally would other opponents. Their offense is just so beautiful, and compared to ours, the difference is night and day. It makes me cringe how bad we look when we're out-coached like this, and especially when the Spurs can't miss and we can't buy a bucket. This is just game 1 and all that, and I know KD and Russ will do everything they can to prevent this kind of outcome again, but man I don't see us beating this team unless our defense and execution steps up by a lot.

Frenden

Banned
The Spurs have gone full Ivan Drago.

I0vHU9iQnhPMMU2pENQY_tUlyYi4.gif

CSX

Even the spurs bench is outplaying thunder bench. And the old guys got an entire quarter to rest. Okc better wake up

Well this was fun. Don't think game 2 will be a blowout, but as long as the Spurs can keep up this offensive rhythm I'm confident they can close out the next game.

Line_HTX

Good to see San Antonio start off with a BANG of a slam dunk and beat the fuck out of OKC. Please pummel the Thunder some more and run their asses out of the playoffs.

Personally hoping for a spurs hawks championship. Would like to see Portland but there not beating spurs and likely not gs. But I hope they can play well.

KD is a huge asshole. He has completely shattered that nice guy image he had a few years ago lol

Even in he and Westbrook's press conference they were dismissing Kawhi's impact on the defensive end. I'm not sure what happened but ever since that Finals loss the Thunder have become a bunch of heels. KD calling Kawhi a system player probably looks really silly considering that even in the Spurs losses Kawhi has taken it to him every time.

Even in he and Westbrook's press conference they were dismissing Kawhi's impact on the defensive end. I'm not sure what happened but ever since that Finals loss the Thunder have become a bunch of heels. KD calling Kawhi a system player probably looks really considering that even in the Spurs losses Kawhi has taken it to him every time.
Reminds me of when KD didn't want to give credit to Tony Allen when he was shutting him down in the playoffs years ago. I hope Leonard continues to take his lunch.

El Topo

At least OKC have Steven Adams, so it all balances out a bit.

Edit:
Completely forgot they played yesterday. Looked up the score. Jesus, Spurs murdered them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom