• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
DON'T DO IT
DON'T DO IT
HE'S GOT A FAMILY

Billy Donovan

post-60058-SLC-Punk-I-wasnt-ready-for-thi-1EI2.gif

h1nch

SA is playing as great as they could and OKC is probably playing as terribly as they could be.

Will be interesting to see where shooting %s go in the 2nd half.

I know Golden State swept SA in the regular season. But playoff Spurs always improve tremendously over their regular season counterparts. That series is going at least 6

This season is weird because, despite the Spurs annual tradition of tactical sandbagging against potential playoff foes, they still set a franchise record in wins and were in a position to catch the team that set he mark for wins in the regular season right up until the end. All that said, the Spurs often have problems when singular talents go off against them, and OKC has two such players. Hopefully this series will have more drama than this first game implies,

UncleMeat

This game is like a perfect clinic of what to do and what not to do. The Spurs get so much better shots it's a joke. To me the difference is that they don't care who scores, they just try to get the best shot each possession. Whereas the Thunder take turns playing hero ball. One team takes care of the ball, the other is careless, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom