• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
3xdH5dY.gif

B.O.O.M

A team that was supposed to be the bottom of the league, around 10 players new, young and overall inexperienced in the post season...made it! What an achievement in a rebuild year. So proud of this team.

And much props for Clips tonight on their play. Hell they played better offense than when CP and Blake were playing anyways.

Fjordson

I'm kinda scared of Dame coming back to Oakland. Praying he doesn't go off in front of friends & family.

I do think Dubs defense will be a good challenge for him and CJ though. Klay, Iggy and Livingstion is a mean trio of perimeter defenders and they'll all have big size advantages on them.

Hopefully Kerr can match all of Dame's minutes with at least one of those three on the floor. Don't really trust Ian Clark or Barbosa on him.

Misterhbk

Couple of my friends spotted The Blazers guards out partying last night. I hope they know they play another basketball game in 24 hours.

Couple of my friends spotted The Blazers guards out partying last night. I hope they know they play another basketball game in 24 hours.

Fuuuuck. They deserve a little partyin but the next game is at 12:30 in the goddamn day against the champs.

Didn't GS lose to the Lakers on one of those early ass games? They were probably partying that weekend and fucked themselves over haha.

Vestal

FUUUUU..

GAME 7 at 1PM Sunday... WTF WITH THIS SCHEDULE?!?!?! Like Wade said, "Might as well kept my ankles tapped up"

Misterhbk

Fuuuuck. They deserve a little partyin but the next game is at 12:30 in the goddamn day against the champs.

Didn't GS lose to the Lakers on one of those early ass games? They were probably partying that weekend and fucked themselves over haha.

They don't have much time to get a game plan for the Warriors either. Stotts should've made them end their night early. Go out have fun, sure. But all you get is a short practice and you wake up and play one of the best teams in the league, in their house, who've been resting for days and are hungry to prove they can win without Steph.

It's maddeningly tough being a Raps fan sometimes, and today is definitely one of those days. I feel you fam.

This years team was the ultimate troll. That regular season was too good to not have any expectations even with history against our better judgement. But ya know, we will lose game 7, demar will walk, we'll have 4 more years of shit and then maybe on the 20th anniversary of our first playoff series win we can all be disappointed again!!

The Warriors did party. It was Draymonds birthday that weekend lmao.

Vestal

Hope TJ can go tomorrow if JRich is a scratch. Although it's a blow, he covered Kemba decently within the circumstances.

dream

Man, Sager sounds like he was told he has two days left and wanted to call one last Spurs game to say goodbye to Pop. This is sad.

Damn, Spurs are looking focused and on point. Defense is the usual but their offense usually sputters for a bit at the start of games. Good to see it looking polished early on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom