• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambis

Banned
The official Hawks twitter is great right now
Chp6ZTmVEAAktok.jpg
Its always good win or loss. Somebody with a decent sense of humor for sure behind it.

What, with Cleveland's?

...I'll be in my bunk.

Nah, the Hawks. I like Bud but he's very robotic with his substitutions. He's also terrible at clutch, game winning plays. He also likes to take out the Hot hand because he sticks to his damn rotations so much, it's aggravating.

I don't want him gone but if SVG is the "LeBron" stopper, I wonder what he could do with this roster.

It's funny because before the game started I was listening to the radio and they asked "how many 3's are you comfortable with the Cavs taking a game?"

I assume people that run inside the nba also run the Hawks twitter since both are in Atlanta and they are heavily into social media.

Not sure but the new ownership is trying to connect with the city more. That's why we got new Unis and so many local rappers have been coming to perform at half time. Trying to build the foundation with the fan base but the product ain't lookin so good on the floor right now lol.

nillah

Banned
First half is all fun and games, leads have been blown and I believe the Cavs and Hawks face off for at least 9 more quarters

Our bench came back from 30 pts before against Washington. Believe!

Who am I kidding lol. With the way the Cavs shot today, I don't think anyone would have won this game. Probably the most demoralizing thing to see.

Fjordson

What is it about Atlanta playing Cleveland in the playoffs lol. I remember thinking they might make it a semi-interesting series last year also and then they got swept.

What is it about Atlanta playing Cleveland in the playoffs lol. I remember thinking they might make it a semi-interesting series last year also and then they got swept.

The city sold its soul to win the 1995 World Series and they're gonna be paying for it every time they play a Cleveland team in perpetuity

update: it's now the part where they inexplicably get it under 20 because no one on this team's bench is capable of playing defense

The game ended awhile ago, Cavs just clowning around now.

Scary to think that the Warriors could shoot that much better if they get hot. Congrats to the Cavs on the record though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom