• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Jesus, I am starting to believe that Aldridge isn't just the best player of his generation, he's the best player in the history of the sport.

Messi

Whats with the OKC's uniforms in the playoffs? They haven't used the regular Home or Away unis for any games yet. Just the white sleeved one and the ugly ass navy alt uni.

Man, that's both good and bad. Don't want JR to go cold again in games coming up, but the rest of the team hitting all of those could be crazy good for what's ahead.

Thing is... until 2 late desperation attempts (late shot clock), he was 2 of 2. It wasn't like he was out there missing, it's just that Frye had it going (7-9), then Kyrie (4-5), and Love made 5 (..of 12).

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Holy shit. Man, that's both good and bad. Don't want JR to go cold again in games coming up, but the rest of the team hitting all of those could be crazy good for what's ahead.

He wasn't cold, he just didn't attempt many.

Fjordson

I tell you what though....I feel with the emergence of all around Westbrook Durant has taken a step back. The west really doesn't want to see a Durant of two years ago. I mean Durant can put up 40 any night while shooting about 50% from the field. I feel like he has not been the same player.
Durant is basically back to his MVP form this year. Only real difference is he's playing a few less minutes. But his per 36 numbers are virtually the same. After missing so much time from a fairy serious foot injury he's been impressive this year.

He'd be getting a lot of looks for MVP if Curry didn't exist.

Marz

Lamarcus Aldridge the best player in the history of the NBA. I think the only place on the internet i can go to hear gems like that is Neogaf.

Is there another coach in the league that holds his players accountable like Pop does?

If you fuck up he gets after you, doesn't matter how big of a star you are.

h1nch

Seriously who came up with these sleeved jerseys? Can we officially declare these a complete failure? Fucking amateur hour...

Fjordson

Seriously who came up with these sleeved jerseys? Can we officially declare these a complete failure? Fucking amateur hour...
I don't like them in practice, but apparently they make a shit ton of money. More practical for fans to wear as basically shirts than the sleeveless jerseys.

h1nch

I don't like them in practice, but apparently they make a shit ton of money. More practical for fans to wear as basically shirts than the sleeveless jerseys.

Ah yeah that makes sense. Still though, goddamn they're ugly. I think the only thing worse is when the Spurs wear those awful camo jerseys for Military appreciation night

Some of these comments making it sound like the Thunder are getting buried. They're only down 5 going into half. Would like to see some nice adjustments....but who am I kidding, 24 more minutes of ISO ball incoming.

I wonder how many people will be fooled into thinking the Spurs are garbage compared to the Cavs despite the fact that they are playing opponents that are worlds apart.

h1nch

I wonder how many people will be fooled into thinking the Spurs are garbage compared to the Cavs despite the fact that they are playing opponents that are worlds apart.

And the crazy thing is, they are massive underdogs to GSW. The Spurs would have to play as well as they possibly can just to have a shot against GSW. That's an insane statement to make for a team that won 67 games in the regular season.

trebbble

Still can't believe that OKC player and noted Deadwood extra Steven Adams is a) only 22 years old and b) the youngest of 18 children

And the crazy thing is, they are massive underdogs to GSW. The Spurs would have to play as well as they possibly can just to have a shot against GSW. That's an insane statement to make for a team that won 67 games in the regular season.

Happens every year with Lebron teams. They get cupcakes in the East and then run into an actual team from the West. It's probably why he gets to the finals every year but has a 2-4 record.

h1nch

Dion Waiters offends me. Can he just go back to being someone who plays shit defense and takes horrendous shots? That seems more in keeping w/ a typical OKC bench player.

Marz

I dont think so, they're pretty evenly matched. I even think San Antonio is a better built playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom