• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Durant couldn't get free, and everything went to hell. lol No backup plan at all.

Fjordson

Duncan about to punch Steven Adams to make room for this inbounds.

Edit: smh everyone slipping in these playoffs. Towel crews need to step up.

Brinbe

Teamball>>>isofuckball

Would've been a bigger win if they hit their damn FTs

Two more games till the real finals between Spurs-Dubs.

KaYotiX

Banned
Crazy how good the west playoffs are compared to the east.

I don't watch alot during the season but how can the west consistently be that much better than the east year after year.

Lunar FC

People REALLY like the term fuck ball. Feel like I don't even know what it means anymore because it's just assigned to whatever team loses.

UncleMeat

Well fudge. I knew game 2 was a typical OKC tease job. When KD leaves this off-season they should just go ahead trade Westbrook and rebuild. It will be better than getting nothing when he leaves after 2017.

I'm perfectly calm, dude.

CD'S BAR

Kawhi gets more incredible every game. Seemingly limitless ceiling.

Duncan inbound pass was boss.

Parker has to show up like that if/when they get to the conference finals to have a chance against warriors.

Ronin Ray

Crazy how good the west playoffs are compared to the east.

I don't watch alot during the season but how can the west consistently be that much better than the east year after year.

West was down this year by a lot it's just 3 of the top 4 teams play there

Even tho coach bud has been great. His system doesn't seem to work in the playoffs. I won't write him off until he gets the same talent that he got to work with in SA.

Obviously the talent gap against Cleveland is way too much to overcome but, if you ignore that, there isn't anyone on this team who wants the ball during those last minutes. I'm not sure if it's because the team wants to keep playing team ball, afraid to deviate from Bud's system, or just plain too scared to step up.

blow it up!

nillah

Banned
Watching this game man, really not liking basketball culture at this moment in time. To much complaining from the "player" who time after time tries to exploit the refs. An Allen Iverson foul was a lot different than a Harden foul we see today. The shoes are ugly and try to hard, Nike messing up Curry's name is the reason he's not with Nike. I guess the 3 pt shot play we see is cool considering the line has been there since the 80s and it's just now truly getting utilized.

Looking forward to seeing tonight's episodes

Ronin Ray

Watching this game man, really not liking basketball culture at this moment in time. To much complaining from the "player" who time after time tries to exploit the refs. An Allen Iverson foul was a lot different than a Harden foul we see today. The shoes are ugly and try to hard, Nike messing up Curry's name is the reason he's not with Nike. I guess the 3 pt shot play we see is cool considering the line has been there since the 80s and it's just now truly getting utilized.

Looking forward to seeing tonight's episodes

I honestly don't know what most of your post means but the nba is in a great place and this has been one of its best years in a long time. The spurs warriors playoff series should be one for the ages. Players have always complained to refs. Who cares about Harden when you can watch the warriors play some of the most beautiful basketball ever played. That Iverson hero ball was trash and that's why he was never a champ.

nillah

Banned
I honestly don't know what most of your post means but the nba is in a great place and this has been one of its best years in a long time. The spurs warriors playoff series should be one for the ages. Players have always complained to refs. Who cares about Harden when you can watch the warriors play some of the most beautiful basketball ever played. That Iverson hero ball was trash and that's why he was never a champ.

Easy does it pal, I've been watching the game for a long time and know bullshit where it's at. These fake tough guys up north are making a joke of a beautiful game. That's REAL

Yep.

Millsap is the best they've got, probably on both ends

and it's not gonna be enough.

Team ball is great but its just that they are all so afraid to step up and be the guy when someone needs too. That and they just absolutely shoot too many 3 when momentum shifts in a game.

I dont think they understand you dont get back into a game all at once. You get a good look then work hard for a stop then get another good look. You cant fire power your way back into a game against good teams.

Frenden

Banned
Easy does it pal, I've been watching the game for a long time and know bullshit where it's at. These fake tough guys up north are making a joke of a beautiful game. That's REAL

Speaking of beautiful game, the 2014 Spurs ran maybe the prettiest offense in NBA history (speaking as an old, opinionated man that's been watching basketball for about thirty years).

Aside from teams exploiting the potential of the three in an efficiency that nears the perverse, the NBA is in a pretty good place right now.

Speaking of beautiful game, the 2014 Spurs ran maybe the prettiest offense in NBA history (speaking as an old, opinionated man that's been watching basketball for about thirty years).

Yes, I think so too and I used to hate the Spurs before that year. That offense was INSANE in the post-season and the way they dismantled the Heat was epic, it was just way too fluid.

The Pringles and Nash led Phoenix Suns is to me a close second. That team was AWESOME.

Daante

Extremly impressed by the cavs this third game. I saw that passion and fire from their whole fucking team, not just Lebron.

They look scary good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom