• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

Man it's so weird to watch some of his shots. That looked like an airball for a split second and it just floats right in.

BradyCurry.jpg

It is just as I feared when the GOAT posted this. He gave his blessings to a dude that was already unstoppable.

Someone please tell me how its possible for Curry to make these off balance, fadeaway, street ball ass 3's with consistency. I simply dont understand

Sandfox

Lillard had a horrible playoffs, but never got called out on it because he can be clutch. Dude needs to make changes to his game this offseason.

Lillard had a horrible playoffs, but never got called out on it because he can be clutch. Dude needs to make changes to his game this offseason.

He's needed to make changes since he bought into his own hype after the Houston series. His shot selection is fucking hysterically bad. He thinks he's Steph Curry.

AcridMeat

Banned
Please God no. Maybe Horford, but I want to continue hating Howard thank you very much.
I could see Horford being a solid pick up, but he's getting old.
Wholly unimpressive from the Dubs tbh. Gonna have to tighten shit up quite a bit against San Antonio or OKC.
They've been bad on defense, but they're also dealing with two dynamic scorers. Spurs aren't as explosive with their offense.

Seeing this performance honestly makes me way more scared of OKC.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
He's needed to make changes since he bought into his own hype after the Houston series. His shot selection is fucking hysterically bad. He thinks he's Steph Curry.

Didn't help JVG yapping that he was swappable with Curry, really gassing that remark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom