• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the Warriors are going to win the series (probably tonight), I'm shocked the Blazers have been able to push them this much. These have been legitimately exciting games. Who'd have predicted that from a team assumed to be lottery bound facing the defending champs?

Cavs won't be that automatic from 3 , lets be real , Hawks played awful defense, so many wide open 3's

Kerr needs to pull a doc and play LeBron one on one , no double teams

Dame needs to go with the flow of the offense and continue trusting his team. He's forcing it these past 2 minutes.

The Curry effect. Makes people want to answer his ridiculous shots.

Man, Golden State's ball handling has been uncharacteristically sloppy today and it might cost them this game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Even though the Warriors are going to win the series (probably tonight), I'm shocked the Blazers have been able to push them this much. These have been legitimately exciting games. Who'd have predicted that from a team assumed to be lottery bound facing the defending champs?
I saw them absolutely murder the Cavs this season in person (without Lillard). They're extremely well coached and disciplined, not surprised they're doing well in the playoffs.

Apart from Lillard forcing it sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom