• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
How are the cave in transition (barely watched them this season)? Spreading the floor and transition ball seems to hurt warriors defense.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
OKC is known for blowing 4th quarters... Spurs making it interesting at least.

Fjordson

Kanter completely breaking down in the pick & roll on defense. Spurs should have gone at him more like this. Only place he can he hold up on D is down low or defending the post.

Just saying, the amount of salt would be historic if they did it. Go back when it was 2 games to 1 Cavs last year. The excuses were already piling up, and that was with the Cavs injury riddled C team. They never get any respect.

Of course GS would be favored, but you're crazy if you think they don't stand a chance.

Come on, that 2 to 1 lead was a mixture of bad Cleveland players overperforming, Golden State playing shook and the Cavs really benefiting from the lack of "defense" by Kyrie and Love. Sure they have a chance I guess, but it's not very right to look back at that series as an indicative of a possible future series.

Don't forget that the Warriors already beat the living shit out the full strength Cavs in Cleveland this year.

Come on, that 2 to 1 lead was a mixture of bad Cleveland players overperforming, Golden State playing shook and the Cavs really benefiting from the lack of "defense" by Kyrie and Love. Sure they have a chance I guess, but it's not very right to look back at that series as an indicative of a possible future series.

Don't forget that the Warriors already beat the living shit out the full strength Cavs in Cleveland this year.

Those are the "excuses" I mentioned, and once again, you can't compare Regular season games to playoffs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom