• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, David West has been part of the problem this series

David West in one series has blown an entire season of good will. And I'm not sure why Pop continues to play him. To be honest, I'm not really sure WHAT Pop is doing. Why has he not at least TRIED putting Martin or Simmons out to at least see if they can provide an offensive spark? Not like Mills and Green have not been disasters.

Misterhbk

Warriors 4-1 over OKC. Book it. Corral Durant and Westbrook inside. Let Westbrook and Roberson chuck away to their hearts content from 3.

Fjordson

Duncan being done hurt David West tbh. West is solid, but he's a backup big to hit a few elbow jumpers at most. Tough matchup for him and Duncan against young athletic guys like Steven Adams or Enes Kanter.

Ya know, this game is also reminiscent of the 07 ECF between the Pistons and the Cavs.

LeBron scored the last 30 points or something ridiculous to steal game 5, then The Pistons were DOA in Cleveland where Boobie Gibson hit like 10 three pointers or something also ridiculous, and the Pistons got steam rolled.

Never thought I'd see this from the Spurs though.

Ya know, this game is also reminiscent of the 07 ECF between the Pistons and the Cavs.

LeBron scored the last 30 points or something ridiculous to steal game 5, then The Pistons were DOA in Cleveland where Boobie Gibson hit like 10 three pointers or something also ridiculous, and the Pistons got steam rolled.

Never thought I'd see this from the Spurs though.
I remember that. LeBron was on fire that night.

aCEUNw7.jpg

This shits just pure salt.
I don't have any skin in the game, except that I've been hoping for peak Warriors vs peak Spurs all year. It's not gonna happen, so I'm bummed.

I don't think OKC has a shot. They might take 1, I guess.

Cavs vs Warriors could be really interesting, though.

Spurs have problems scoring at times. Been a thing all season. But their defense doesnt look elite against this quick Thunder team.

That's the problem with the Spurs this year: they have not had a consistent offense all season. They've survived by keeping the game low scoring and edging out teams, but against the offensive firepowers they've been buried. Spurs from two years ago would have kept this game much closer. :\

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I don't have any skin in the game, except that I've been hoping for peak Warriors vs peak Spurs all year. It's not gonna happen.

I don't think OKC has a shot. They might take 1, I guess.
It depends if GS brings their A game. If they do I agree with you. If they don't OKC can most definitely win the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom