• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
buzz-lightyear-falls-down-staris-o.gif

Timmy.

Perfect summary of that Moment

spyder_ur

Mark Jackson is the worst. 'Hand Down, Man Down' from 25 feet on a terrible 3 point shooter who is also one of the best drivers in the NBA.

Props to Westbrook. What a show he has put on this series.

OKC crowd has always seemed kind of cultish to me for some reason.

The Spurs badly need an infusion of youth and athleticism in their backcourt. They can't compete long term with these crazy athletic teams that can spread the floor. Seeing how bad SA is looking, I'm not so sure the Cavs wouldn't have smoked them too.

Well I mean, objectively, Duncan deserves at least 100x the praise that the Kobe freakshow got this year, no?

I'm not sure the OKC crowd or Tim Duncan really cares about that. I just thought it was stupid that Mark Jackson was talking about taking Duncan out for a standing ovation like he was at home or something.

spyder_ur

The Spurs badly need an infusion of youth and athleticism in their backcourt. They can't compete long term with these crazy athletic teams that can spread the floor. Seeing how bad SA is looking, I'm not so sure the Cavs wouldn't have smoked them too.

I generally agree, but the NBA is filled with those types of players more so than at any time in the past and they did just fine. I just think Westbrook and this Thunder team in general is a really troublesome matchup for them. They did this in 2012 against a Spurs team that was playing as well as any team in recent memory.

C4Lukins

So are Westbrook and Durant going to handle this victory with class or are they going full douche like they did with their victory over the Mavs.

Joei

Those are the "excuses" I mentioned, and once again, you can't compare Regular season games to playoffs. :p

I'm here with you man. The way they've been playing in the post-season is on a whole other level from how they were in the regular season. Ball movement is unbelievable right now, players playing their roles, and they're playing incredibly cohesive team basketball. Shots are falling which always makes it look that much better.

Lebron already has one though.

Two, but Kyrie and Love need one.

I'm here with you man. The way they've been playing in the post-season is on a whole other level from how they were in the regular season. Ball movement is unbelievable right now, players playing their roles, and they're playing incredibly cohesive team basketball. Shots are falling which always makes it look that much better.

Thanks, Reggie. :)

Tom Penny

I agree except defense isn't the problem offense is. They generate stops but don't generate easy buckets off them because they are old and slow offensively.

charsace

OKC is a better and more talented team than the Cavs. Spurs would have smoked Cavs. LMA would have killed Love and Irving can't guard anyone.

The Thunder probably have the second best defensive front court in Adams and Ibaka who are big, young, physical and athletic.Then you have Kanter off the bench which makes for a great bigman rotation. And of course they have two top 6 players.

The Spurs need an athlete. They could sign Conley if he is healthy and draft an athletic PG.

Predictions for Warriors Thunder? Besides pain.

I'll say GSW in 6.

Also worth noting, Barkley the only one of the Inside crew to call this for Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom