• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

Love seeing the Spurs get rocked, people act like they were the best thing, like Barkley says they a bunch of old geezers lol

lol Duncan isn't retiring , hes gonna sign a one year deal for the vet min
parker x ginobili will too

it'll be champion or bust next season , so basically a bust :p

lol Duncan isn't retiring , hes gonna sign a one year deal for the vet min
parker x ginobili will too

it'll be champion or bust next season , so basically a bust :p

I could see Duncan coming back for another year as a Kevin Garnett type player/coach, with an even more limited role as a player.

Lebron must have the biggest smile on his face. Not facing the Spurs again. This is it for the Cavs, no better opportunity to bring Cleveland a championship.

Lebron must have the biggest smile on his face. Not facing the Spurs again. This is it for the Cavs, no better opportunity to bring Cleveland a championship.

Honestly think they want Golden State. All offseason it's all LeBron and co could think about. If we can get through the ECF, and healthy.

Although I wouldn't mind if it's the Thunder, I really think they want GS

Fjordson

They'll probably force Kanter out but I think Adams will force GS to keep a big out there.
Kerr has no qualms going with Draymond if it's just a lone big, but if Kanter can somehow hold up then it could really kill GS on the boards.

I'm not sold on Kanter being able to defend in space with lots of movement, but I could be wrong. He's already held up better than I thought down low in this series.

KazenY2J

17999222-mmmain.jpg

lol wat

Warriors shitted on the cavs in Cleveland by like 30
both spurs games were close with each team winning once

Cavs would want the Spurs if they could choose

spyder_ur

Man Kanter / Adams has worked really well.

I wonder if the GS death lineup will be able to force that combo off the floor.

I think they will. Honestly, the Thunder outplayed the Spurs, but the Spurs shot poorly. They were capable of forcing it off too if they had gone on one of those runs of threes. It just didn't happen after game 1.

Celtics bad luck is why the Thunder are advancing ;p
Ainge has bad juju

if the Celtics don't get 1 or 2 , 3 at worst then Celtics have awful luck

Don't get what you're getting at...

But yes...Ainge's 'bad juju' has led to failure in any of his careers/endeavors. The man is cursed.

charsace

lol you crazy. Warriors are going to sweep the finals. Curry is going to destroy Kyrie. And for sure he wants to make Lebron eat shit after last year when people wanted to give Lebron finals MVP and ESPN gave him the espy. Anyone that thinks Cleveland has a chance is nuts. If Cleveland makes to the finals I'm putting money on the Warriors because I know I will make a little something.

Lol thinking the cavs can beat the warriors.

Just saying, the amount of salt would be historic if they did it. Go back when it was 2 games to 1 Cavs last year. The excuses were already piling up, and that was with the Cavs injury riddled C team. They never get any respect.

Of course GS would be favored, but you're crazy if you think they don't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom