• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
Inside the NBA is the best

Lmao shaq

ernie, shaq, charles and kenny are absolutely my favorite thing to watch. I wonder if Kobe will join these guys....I think if him and Shaq could throw jokes at each other left and right it honestly could be even more entertaining. But these 4 right now are the best coverage team to any sport right now on TV

Eos

Matt Barnes on Kawhi Leonard: "He's a friend of mine, someone I hang out with in the summer."
what the fuck
ernie, shaq, charles and kenny are absolutely my favorite thing to watch. I wonder if Kobe will join these guys....I think if him and Shaq could throw jokes at each other left and right it honestly could be even more entertaining. But these 4 right now are the best coverage team to any sport right now on TV

They sent Kobe an official invite to join the show so I hope he accepts the offer

The Heat have almost 20 more shot attempts and makes than the Hornets. Does that make any sense? Oh wait, the Hornets took like 28 FTs right? So that's like 14 shots right there. Lol

Kusagari

Miami talk radio has been all about "we'll see how Whiteside does in the playoffs" this year.

If this is how he continues to look, Heat better be ready to find a way to pay him the max.

Cheebo

Banned
Biggest takeaway from that Cavs Pistons game is holy shit Stanley Johnson is going to be a monster. The way he played against LeBron as a 19 year old rookie was crazy.

This draft class is insane.

Biggest takeaway from that Cavs Pistons game is holy shit Stanley Johnson is going to be a monster. The way he played against LeBron as a 19 year old rookie was crazy.

This draft class is insane.

One of the best draft classes of all time and the Celtics end up with another point guard that can't shoot and Prince...

Cheebo

Banned
Who would have thought the 1-8 seed game would end up being the most competitive and closest of the East first round games? My god Charlotte.

spyder_ur

One of the best draft classes of all time and the Celtics end up with another point guard that can't shoot and Prince...

I mean who should they have taken? Those guys were gone. They tried hard to get Winslow.

I wish the Celts could have played either of these teams.

Lunar FC

ByQSoLU.gif

We going to the finals.

Tom Penny

Rozier is gonna be a beast. Watch him make a huge jump over the offseason.

All the Celtics do is draft combo guards. It fucking blows. They are undersized at all positions and if they aren't it a a fat fucking slob who has a vertical lower than mine..I'm bracing to get screwed in the draft and land the 5-6 pick..

Bread

Banned
All the Celtics do is draft combo guards. It fucking blows. They are undersized at all positions and if they aren't it a a fat fucking slob who has a vertical lower than mine..
combo guards have a lot of use in this league to be fair. hopefully they aren't put in a position where BPA is a combo guard in this draft, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom