• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors vs. Thunder
Cavs vs. Heat

Now that is ratings for the NBA

Not the Toronto Raptors vs. the Cavs lol

Fix is so in for next game. Going to be heartbreaking.

i want to believe this is true. Please let this be true.

CiYL7oWWkAAT8kG.jpg

Dr.Acula

Banned
I just rewatched MJ induction speech today and it's amazing. It's as if he's joking around... but he kinda isn't. He even bodies his own children with that line about them having to live up to expectations and shit.

rambis

Banned
Seeing Wade this year makes me think Lebron should've stayed. If they would've gotten Whiteside they would've been unbeatable.
Assuming a healthy Bosh :(

Let's be honest. Heat v Cavs would be way more exciting than the Raps. If it were to be heat vs Cavs, it would fall all on the shoulders of Lowru to carry the team and he's not 100%

The Raptors are now 0-7 in franchise history when leading in a playoff series

Anyway the NBA will get the Heat-Cavs matchup it wants so that it can remind people there's a whole other division doing this playoff thing too

J2 Cool

Man, Deng is just running on fumes these days. Thibs grinded him down in his Chicago days. Too bad, him with a bit if fuel in his tank could be a real help. Hope Miami pulls out g7. Either way the Cavs take the next series, but would be nice to see a little Wade vs Lebron even if for just a competitive quarter or two.

Lexxism

Damn. Another game 7. MLSE must be happy with all of these money coming lol Now, if only they don't use it to give DeRozan a max contract

This damn series still going, huh, hoping The Heat finish them off, so we can maybe salvage these eastern conference playoffs with a somewhat intriguing matchup.

I wish I thought about calling KG The Bitch Ticket back in the day when he was stil relevant. That would have made my old KG hate posts even better.

i want to believe this is true. Please let this be true.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiYL7oWWkAAT8kG.jpgimg][/QUOTE]
amazing.. Just as good as that Thundercats Lebron mo williams post.

Eos

Surely not.

buzzfeed said:
The story goes that on May 9, 1999 (Mother’s Day), Tim Duncan’s Spurs played Kevin Garnett’s Timberwolves in the first round of the NBA playoffs. During that game, Garnett, who is known for his incessant need to trash talk and intense dislike for any sort of decency did what he does best. He went too far.
Just as Tim Duncan was going to take two free throws, Garnett barked at him: "Happy Mother's Day motherfucker"
it's a rumour, but it could be a legitimate reason why duncan hates him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom