• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbkdx12

Did dray just stare down adams? lol

I enjoy the fierce competition and what not but i really hope they don't start feeling themselves too much like they did in game 1

I keep replaying that reverse layup by Draymond in the 4th in my mind and there's never a point where im not shaking my head

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
popping in to say I hate that I love sports (celts fan), not sure if there is an offseason thread. to post that in that is all.

Dthomp

Man, I was hoping game 2 wouldn't be so butt ugly as the first one. Way to many careless turnovers by OKC (and GS for that matter)

hbkdx12

Can't be having this many turnovers in the Western Conference Finals. Come on now.

Man, I was hoping game 2 wouldn't be so butt ugly as the first one. Way to many careless turnovers by OKC (and GS for that matter)

I anticipate that it'll be like this for most of the series. They both play too uptempo. It's gonna come down to not which team plays better but which team is less sloppy.

Dthomp

Hope Adams is ok, that was the second time a Warrior has come down on top of his back like that and we need him down in the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom