• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Hard enough beating the Cavs, impossible to beat them and the refs.

Anth0ny

I think the problem is no matter what they say... Raptors really don't have faith in themselves that they can beat the Cavs. There whole body language is like well lets see what we can do hope we can stick around. I guess some home cooking could help?

They're dead tired and injured

If Lowry was playing even 50% of his regular self this game is tied

alejob

I hate to be that guy, but is there anyone else that is bothered but that NBA APP ad on tv where they show Lebron James taking like 5 steps to make a layup.

Marz

I think the problem is no matter what they say... Raptors really don't have faith in themselves that they can beat the Cavs. There whole body language is like well lets see what we can do hope we can stick around. I guess some home cooking could help?

The problem is they dont have close to the talent that Cleveland has.

That defense is shit, leave open lanes for Lebron brehs

Yeah, I dunno why they aren't defending at all. Raps aren't in Cleveland's league but I don't think I've seen them be this sloppy with the ball since the first round. Lowry 5 turnovers. Missing open 3s. Allowing open lane drives? They're both out classed and look out of gas.

Lowry and Derozan are running at 60% right now. It's sucks that Raptors aren't playing at a 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom