• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCChappy

Banned
Cavs have no sense of urgency ... you'd think they were up by 10 or something

theyre too used to coasting

i think it could be good for them to be tested a little bit but not like this

theyre losing because theyre playing terrible not because its a tight game

nillah

Banned
Dr._James_Naismith.jpg

Gotta have my lil first home playoff win!

PTI-Tony-Kornheiser.jpg

Goodnight Canada! Lol...

HeySeuss

No sense of urgency for the Cavs. This one is over. Losing by 10 when 2 of your 3 big scorers play like hot garbage but Cavs are overrated and don't belong.

Effnine

He didn't grab him. His arm was over his shoulders and when Lebron jumped he got bumped back down to Earth.

I know it's cool to hate on Lebron 24/7, but come on. Like I said, flop or not, if it looks like that, it's gonna get called and probably should. You just can't have your arm around a guy's neck and then make it look like you threw him ...

Two Words

I know it's cool to hate on Lebron 24/7, but come on. Like I said, flop or not, if it looks like that, it's gonna get called and probably should. You just can't have your arm around a guy's neck and then make it look like you threw him ...
Make it look like? Lebron folded like a lawn chair.

Effnine

Make it look like? Lebron folded like a lawn chair.

Biyombo had his arm around Lebron's neck and it looked like Lebron tripped (maybe got pulled down, idk) over Biyombo's legs. Sure, he probably exaggerated some if not most of the movement, but let's not act like Biyombo didn't contribute and basically force the refs to consider and call a flagrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom