• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Words

Biyombo had his arm around Lebron's neck and it looked like Lebron tripped (maybe got pulled down, idk) over Biyombo's legs. Sure, he probably exaggerated some if not most of the movement, but let's not act like Biyombo didn't contribute and basically force the refs to consider and call a flagrant.
Hmm, maybe you've got a poi...

eGuoIuv.gif

Nope...

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Sorry this one is on lebron. You're the best player by far in this series. If your teammates can't make shot you need to takeover...simple as that. Too many possession where he took 4 dribbles and passed to kyrie even though he was having a horrible night.

googly

A lot of people forget that a playoff series doesn't really start until the home team loses a game. That was a great win for Toronto.

Resilient

Make it look like? Lebron folded like a lawn chair.

have you ever played basketball before?

i would love to see how you hold up with a dude tying you up like that and pushing you down, after you've jumped up and been vertical going for a layup. really, i would love to watch it.

GamerSoul

A crazy rebound performance, flopping on both sides worthy of Oscars, the Cavs looking unfocused, the Rapters somehow pulling through, and a dick kick to top it all off, this game had almost everything.

Eos

My man Biyombo blocked the sht out of Lebron and refs called a foul, still mad about that call
Refs were doing everything to give it to the cavs and they still lost
Raptors just need to continue playing like this. Best I've seen them play in a while.

Effnine

have you ever played basketball before?

i would love to see how you hold up with a dude tying you up like that and pushing you down, after you've jumped up and been vertical going for a layup. really, i would love to watch it.

Seriously. Thank you, finally some sanity in this thread.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
You'd think Kyrie would learn to contribute when his shot isn't falling. It's crazy how he can't do anything but score. How is that possible?

Yeah, if Kyrie and Love's shot isn't falling, they are almost entirely useless. Which is why Love wasn't in the game at the end, he can't defend for shit, so no reason to have him out there if he's not scoring at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom