• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent doesn't actually matter, you can get a flagrant 2 even without intent if it is excessive and unnecessary contact.

Even looking past all that, does anyone believe the 1 game suspension would have been given if it was Lebron, Kyrie, or Love? The league knew he was a bench player who wouldn't be used anyways.

Just turned the game on. Holy shit. Does this mean Golden State is overrated and doesn't belong? Or just a testament to how great the west is?

Just wondering for consistencies sake since the Cavs are done because of last night's game.

Die by the 3
When the shots don't fall they look like a shitty team

Same thing that happened to the Cavs last night 14-41 from 3 lol

Kusagari

Poor Cleveland fans. They're going to think they lucked out by getting to face OKC only to run into Billy Donovan - the slayer of Ohio.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'm sure KD will gladly give the Warriors a consulation prize

Kevin+Durant+Nickelodeon+Kids+Choice+Sports+SV-cAkxu8ISl.jpg

jmizzal

If the Warriors dont come back and make it a closer game, I guess i'll be watching Preacher tonight, not gonna miss it for a blow out lol, if it gets close I might wait to watch it

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I stayed up til 1am to watch a competitive game, this is just awful

hbkdx12

I'm not saying dubs aren't capable enough to steal the game but their psyche doesn't look much different from the first half.

Their backs are gonna be against the wall next game.

_woLf

On one hand, it's nice to see GSW lose.

On the other, every time the Oklahoma City Thunder win an NBA game, my heart aches.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Gonna be tough to win a game 4 on the road with a less than 100% Steph and no Draymond. Not a good time to be a Warriors fan. :(

TTG

Just tuned in to the game, holy crap. What is happening to GS??

Well, OKC was up by 8 or 10 because they were doing well in transition and they were getting to the free throw line(with some help from Scott Foster). Then Draymond went from just a liability - he had 3 turn overs and some bricks at the time - to erasing GSW's chances. He kicked Steven Adams in the nuts and it's been a clown show since. On any other team it would be unfair to say that he cost them the game considering they were down 10, but the Warriors go on those runs all the time.

EDIT: Why is Curry in the game right now? Time to clear the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom