• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Josh Smith 3s and Harden free throws, i'm feeling good about this one.

edit: Why don't players ever look to rebound after passing it?

Thunder struggles to beat them but maybe. Spurs have an easier time.

and final question: what if he stumbles while the team's randomly holding an ice skating night just before game 1 of the finals and collides with draymond green hard enough to bruise both of their tailbones

According to some ESPN guy Durant's 7-for-33 is the worst shooting night in any game since Jerry Stackhouse went 7-for-34 for the Pistons in Feb. 2001

Messi

and final question: what if he stumbles while the team's randomly holding an ice skating night just before game 1 of the finals and collides with draymond green hard enough to bruise both of their tailbones

In the post season? thats a sore one. I had a bruised tailbone before. No fun.

UncleMeat

Harden has this bs move where he extends his left hand (his shooting hand) with his ball in his right hand, draws contact with his left hand and then starts going up, switches the ball to his left hand and the refs bail him out. It's disgusting.

I feel for the refs but they should stop giving him the benefit of the doubt on that.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I can't stand watching Harden play. Between his horrible defense and a large portion of his offensive game being built around drawing cheap fouls it is painful to watch. They need to change the rule where he brings the ball to a defenders arms like he had any intention of shooting.

TSM

I wonder if the Celts are interested in Howard. I can't imagine they'd be willing to pay league max for him though. The free agent well would have to be really dry before that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom