• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOM

I don't know if I'd go that far. He's probably playing hurt, but Adams is playing with a cup on his dick. Beat that, Curry

Curry has said multiple times that he's fine, that the most he's dealing with now is pain. Stop making excuses. OKC is just an athletic long team that is making it difficult for Curry. You people are acting like Curry is just supposed to be guaranteed a great performance everytime he steps on the court. Come on...

BumRush

I didn't say that. Everyone picked GS with the caveat "OKC is really good." People are making this out like it's Cleveland/Toronto. That's a series where no one gave the underdog a shot.

Huh? Go look at your post. You literally said that word for word. Anyway, nothing more to be said because we both agree on which was worse.

ISOM

It has to do with being rusty from missing 3 weeks of basketball. And, no, he doesn't look anywhere near the same player that he did in the regular season. This Curry wouldn't get voted to the All-Star game, let alone unanimous MVP. And it's not because of OKC's defense either (although they have excellent shot blockers); he hasn't looked like himself since he came back outside of that OT against the Blazers.

Rusty after 3 weeks of basketball yet he had the best overtime performance in NBA history? Excuses..Excuses...

Draconian

Westbrook is just scary right now. I mean he's always been scary, but he doesn't have his usual negatives and is making the whole team better and more efficient, which makes all the difference in the world.

It's kind of crazy that the Warriors could lose this game and they would still have a chance to win. All they would have to do is somehow win in OKC game 6.

I'd give them the "Its the Warriors" pass if the Thunder weren't destroying them like this. If The Thunder close this game out tonight i just can't see them beating OKC 3 straight times.

Tonight was supposed to be the game where everybody went "oh yeah, they're the Warriors". So far that hasn't happened.

random25

It looks like it's the best chance the Raptors have in winning its first chip. They hold a home court advantage against OKC I believe lol.

Gigglepoo

Huh? Go look at your post. You literally said that word for word. Anyway, nothing more to be said because we both agree on which was worse.

Originally Posted by Gigglepoo
Almost everyone said "I'm picking the Warriors but I wouldn't count out OKC."

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I wasn't saying people picked OKC to win just that they were respected going in. Big difference. My mistake not being clearer.

nillah

Banned
Funny the patriots were mentioned in this thread. It's looking more and more likely that GS is heading down the road of the 07' Patriots which is kinda sad. I loved that Moss Brady team

Billy Donovan comes out looking so good if the thunder win. Two of the top five guys in the league on your team playing out of their minds. Scotty brooks is cryin (into his millions).
He outcoached Pop and Kerr and is looking likely to beat 67 and 73 win teams. Hell of a rookie year.

TSM

Westbrook is just scary right now. I mean he's always been scary, but he doesn't have his usual negatives and is making the whole team better and more efficient, which makes all the difference in the world.

He was a legitimate MVP candidate and might have won it if Curry didn't have the season he did.

Justin Faudree
‏@SmoothsHoops
OKC is basically the Milwaukee Bucks team that gave them so much trouble in the regular season. But on steroids. Length. Athleticism.

You know, he's right.

jdstorm

Banned
For all the jokes about the Warriors being trash on offence. They still managed to score 50 points in the first half and be on pace for 100+ points for the game. Their offence would be fine against most teams. They just can't get a stop. Giving up 72 points in the first half of 2 consecutive games is their problem. The solution... No idea.

dream

For all the jokes about the Warriors being trash on offence. They still managed to score 50 points in the first half and be on pace for 100+ points for the game. Their offence would be fine against most teams. They just can't get a stop. Giving up 72 points in the first half of 2 consecutive games is their problem. The solution... No idea.
Running actually offensive sets might help. I recommend the triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom