• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the jokes about the Warriors being trash on offence. They still managed to score 50 points in the first half and be on pace for 100+ points for the game. Their offence would be fine against most teams. They just can't get a stop. Giving up 72 points in the first half of 2 consecutive games is their problem. The solution... No idea.

Warriors are paying homage to the 95-96 Bulls.

For all the jokes about the Warriors being trash on offence. They still managed to score 50 points in the first half and be on pace for 100+ points for the game. Their offence would be fine against most teams. They just can't get a stop. Giving up 72 points in the first half of 2 consecutive games is their problem. The solution... No idea.

They scored that much because of the pace, not because they were executing good offense. And a lot of those Thunder points are because of GS turnovers on offense.

I actually like the Thunder and the Raptors. Being a Cavs fan is even more suffering.

Same. I went up to Toronto in 99, and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe overlooking the arena, it's a really cool spot, Toronto is an awesome city.

OKC I liked ever since they were the Sonics. Miss them too.

rambis

Banned
I remember people in this thread downplaying Westbrooks strength advantage over Curry. Literally looks like a fly swiping at Westbrooks arm.

BumRush

Originally Posted by Gigglepoo
Almost everyone said "I'm picking the Warriors but I wouldn't count out OKC."

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I wasn't saying people picked OKC to win just that they were respected going in. Big difference. My mistake not being clearer.

I referring to the post before that by the way. That's the only reason I commented on the first place.

random25

It's still too early to discount the Warriors. The lead is still manageable and if Curry gets hot that lead will evaporate quick. The Thunder need to pad this lead to more than 20 heading into the 4th to crush Warriors' hopes for a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom