• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This is embarrassing.

GSW laying a giant shit out there... and OKC playing lights out. But damn.. GSW just being destroyed on the boards and turning the ball over all over the place.

Also, Curry is obviously not right.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Dubs are going out like suckers. They better put together a nice 3 game stretch or their reputation will forever be tarnished.

Two Words

The '96 Bulls record is still intact if you consider playoff wins. That team actually had 88 wins. It looks like the Warriors won't exceed that.

random25

It's over for the Warriors I guess. Not that I'm questioning their chances for a series comeback (it ain't over til it's over they say) but OKC will surely go for the kill the next game or game 6. I must admit I'm really surprised that OKC is the one with the best chance of heading into the finals in the West. Great for the OKC diehards.

The irony here is that I've been shitting on Russ and OKC for playing shitty team basketball all these years and they decided to figure it out against my team.. Oh basketball gods... Why hath thou forsaken thee..

GSW showing no hustle except when they are outnumbered on offense (which results in dumb turnovers).

Kerr should be chewing them the fuck out. OKC is playing with passion and GSW has completely surrendered offensive boards.

Rainy

Banned
I think OKC will easily win the title against whichever team they go against in the East. If they keep playing like this.

Cheebo

Banned
Guys I found fjordson:
CjRZbWbUgAABLVg.jpg

Two Words

I can't wait to here Amin Elhassin to eat the piles of crow for all of the Warriors dick-riding and Thunder shit-talking he's been doing all season.

Ric Flair

Banned
Jesus Christ, I know it's a huge lead but fucking play guys. Why not just lay down if you're not going to run the full court press and try for a steal or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom