• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Livingston is such a talented scorer, I really wonder what his ceiling would have been if he didn't have that injury.

His game is so well rounded. Just the variety of shots he can make is amazing.

AcridMeat

Banned
Shaun Livingston is such a talented scorer, I really wonder what his ceiling would have been if he didn't have that injury.

His game is so well rounded. Just the variety of shots he can make is amazing.
He doesn't have the range but he's awesome. So glad we signed him when he became a free agent.

Frenden

Banned
I found myself rooting for the Rockets. I was a few seconds from an existential crisis. Apparently the Warriors climbed higher on my list of teams and players I dislike than I realized.

Eos

I found myself rooting for the Rockets. I was a few seconds from an existential crisis. Apparently the Warriors climbed higher on my list of teams and players I dislike than I realized.

fatass bogut is the only unlikable player on the warriors. draymond can be obnoxious at times but i respect his talents.

Sandfox

fatass bogut is the only unlikable player on the warriors. draymond can be obnoxious at times but i respect his talents.

At the end of the first half Iggy came out and said that this is like a practice scrimmage and that rubbed me the wrong way. I'm also bothered by their KG screens and how they react when other teams beat them during the regular season.

Fjordson

Solid win. Definitely need to rest Curry again, no reason to rush him back with the 2-0 lead.

Lots of guys stepped up. Bogut, Livingston and Iguodala were amazing, as was Draymond on defense. It's interesting how Bogut's craft can totally flummox Dwight. Happened last year at times also, but it's even more apparent this year.

Eos

Klay Thompson is the best two guard in the league :eek:

350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Fjordson

Klay is the offest of off-guards though lol. He's improved his handle, but it's pretty ugly sometimes when he has to create as a ball handler. He's definitely in the top 2-3 at that position though.

I wonder if the Celts are interested in Howard. I can't imagine they'd be willing to pay league max for him though. The free agent well would have to be really dry before that happened.

I'd give him a 1-2 year contract
not max but like 10 million per season

last chance for Dwight to chip ;p

Fjordson

Kerr says, "I don't know," then "both" when asked if it's a foot or an ankle problem for Curry. "It's something down there"

Uh...okay...that doesn't sound good.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's been long enough that I don't remember him being a good player.

Hedo Turkoglu was leading charges last time he was dominant. And that was resurgence Turkoglu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom