• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

65 million years ago...

WNGRi0I.png

lol

Brinbe

Awful and embarrassing to say the least... ;_;

Gonna be at the ACC for game 6. Hope they pick up the W and at least give themselves to at least lose by 50 in game 7 ;p

I don't remember seeing a conference finals team with such insane highs and lows. When they're on, the Raptors look like they really could surprise everyone and win it all. When they're off, they look like the Sacramento Kings. What the shit.

I don't remember seeing a conference finals team with such insane highs and lows. When they're on, the Raptors look like they really could surprise everyone and win it all. When they're off, they look like the Sacramento Kings. What the shit.

It's what makes them so interesting. Every time you think they're done they just come back and surprise you.

Shout out to the Raptor fans who stood there all game in Jurassic Park and watched their squad get murked. I know the temptation to dip out at half time was great but you took it like champ.

phanphare

Banned
good show raps

didn't expect them to get 2 wins this series

I don't think anyone thought the ecf could go more games than the wcf but here we are

nillah

Banned
Really the first time this Cavalier squad faced adversity against another team, and not internal. Looking forward to Game 6.

its not about the looks
its about dying by the 3

if it ain't falling and you mainly shoot 3's you will struggle, it goes in you look like a god

Cavs were awful from 3 in Canada and they are turning into a main 3 point jumper team now

Fjordson

Warriors are actually getting quality shots

This is how I felt about the last two games as well. Warriors aren't getting bad looks for the most part. However, I do think that the presence of the Thunder length/rebounding advantage in general is passively affecting them. That and the turnovers.
Some of Curry's turnovers have been so bad =[ the ones up above the 3 point line that turn into instant fast breaks for OKC. Just brutal. Outside of that one quarter in game 2 it's been a pretty brutal series in general for Curry.

edit: Draymond's passing has been bad also. Have to give Durant credit the way he's flying around on defense.

its not about the looks
its about dying by the 3

if it ain't falling and you mainly shoot 3's you will struggle, it goes in you look like a god

Cavs were awful from 3 in Canada and they are turning into a main 3 point jumper team now
True, but it feels less surprising because Cleveland doesn't have two of the greatest shooters of all time. It's shocking looking at Curry's shooting data lately. So many uncontested bricks.

Some of Curry's turnovers have been so bad =[ the ones up above the 3 point line that turn into instant fast breaks for OKC. Just brutal. Outside of that one quarter in game 2 it's been a pretty brutal series in general for Curry.

edit: Draymond's passing has been bad also. Have to give Durant credit the way he's flying around on defense.

True, but it feels less surprising because Cleveland doesn't have two of the greatest shooters of all time. It's shocking looking at Curry's shooting data lately. So many uncontested bricks.

I guess my point is there's not really an adjustment right now for the Warriors to make that'll completely change the game. They gotta take care of the ball and take advantage of the good looks. I dunno if they can do that for 3 straight games even if they manage to do it tonight.

Seeing a lot of stuff both from the team and posted in this thread about GS missing quality looks, rushing shots and turning the ball over too much. I think they'd better focus on the other side of the ball first if they want to have any chance of winning 3 in a row. OKC could have scored into the 140's each of the last 2 games if they'd needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom