• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors will win tonight. I just can't see them losing this one.

Series will be decided in game 6. If Warriors win that it's over, no way they lose a game 7 at home.

Problem is OKC is pretty damn good at home this post season.

I have this feeling in me that Warriors will win tonight but idk man... i dont see them being able to beat okc THREE times in a row, especially with how okc has been playing recently. they are firing on all cylinders right now and with how aggressive westbrook is, it seems impossible

Brinbe

That's sad to hear. I assumed that Dubs crowd was still great but I guess that old Oracle advantage is gone or diminished. 2007 was a long time ago I suppose.

Cheebo

Banned
That's sad to hear. I assumed that Dubs crowd was still great but I guess that old Oracle advantage is gone or diminished. 2007 was a long time ago I suppose.
Rich Silicon Valley bandwagon fans buy lots of tickets. Nothing you can do about it I suppose.

It was good last year and years prior...but it's been really muted for most of this year. I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything like 2007 though...

Gigglepoo

It was good last year and years prior...but it's been really muted for most of this year. I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything like 2007 though...

Shits expensive. I can't even imagine how pricey tickets are going to get when they move to San Francisco. I used to get tickets for $30 at most every season to see the Pacers but I would have had to shell out 5x that this season. Screw that. One of many problems with living in such an affluent area.

ViciousDS

Banned
Shits expensive. I can't even imagine how pricey tickets are going to get when they move to San Francisco. I used to get tickets for $30 at most every season to see the Pacers but I would have had to shell out 5x that this season. Screw that. One of many problems with living in such an affluent area.

Tell me about ticket prices. We go to Milwaukee to watch the bulls because tickets are on average $250-$300 dollars cheaper for the same damn seats. Fucking insanely expensive going to a bulls game

If GS losses tonight they I can't see them winning the title.

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg

Line_HTX

And stupid Shirou would say that teams down 3-1 are 3-223 in series.

I don't get why it's so difficult to comeback in the NBA. Baseball and hockey had a handful of series comebacks.

Gigglepoo

And stupid Shirou would say that teams down 3-1 are 3-223 in series.

I don't get why it's so difficult to comeback in the NBA. Baseball and hockey had a handful of series comebacks.

I feel like game-to-game momentum is less important in the NBA. In baseball, bats go cold or catch fire, in hockey, a goalie can stand on his head, but in the NBA, the better team usually gets that series lead for a reason. Unless there's an injury, it's usually impossible to come back.

I feel like game-to-game momentum is less important in the NBA. In baseball, bats go cold or catch fire, in hockey, a goalie can stand on his head, but in the NBA, the better team usually gets that series lead for a reason. Unless there's an injury, it's usually impossible to come back.

Because great players are always ready to hand out ass-whippings, and every series has that moment of "oh shit, we have nothing for these guys". The players know.

Gorillaz

#MeiGang

I don't usually post in here but wondering does anyone here actually think GSW have the answer to Westbrook if/when he blacks the fuck out again for another game like before?

Kerr looking a little questionable on that front

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Almost time for Choaktown to sputter into a W on the back of Clay. Clown fiesta Curry on death watch after game 6.

Dthomp

As much as I'll be cheering my Thunder on, and they keep on pulling through even when I think we won't. I can't see GS not coming out and putting a beatdown on us tonight. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they'll get some of that good old home cooking officiating and hit shots and roll back to OKC for game 6 (which is where I think we finish this series)

It seems like all year, Golden State didn't have many haters, and now that they are in a position of vulnerability, they're all coming out of the woodworks.

TSM

Mainly because my Celtics are out and it's the only interesting this happening right now. The Cavs Raps series is terrible game after terrible game and the OKC GSW series hasn't been much better. If it wasn't for the GSW going under this round would be a complete bore.

Messi

It seems like all year, Golden State didn't have many haters, and now that they are in a position of vulnerability, they're all coming out of the woodworks.

Popular winning teams always have people who want to see them lose. It didn't start with the warriors and it won't end with them.

TSM

Popular winning teams always have people who want to see them lose. It didn't start with the warriors and it won't end with them.

If it was OKC going under everyone would have expected that and the conference finals would have been a boring shit show. This Warriors going under story line is the only interesting thing that is happening right now. Even if the Warriors win tonight it's likely to be a blow out and terrible to watch like most of the games in the conference finals. Absolutely terrible round.

But there wasn't this much fervor when they were winning, is my point. Now there is vitriol all over social media when there was a minimal amount before.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

Not hard to root against the team that goes unpunished for kicking a guy in the balls twice in 3 games.

TSM

But there wasn't this much fervor when they were winning, is my point. Now there is vitriol all over social media when there was a minimal amount before.

What else is there to talk about in the playoffs with the most 30+ point blowouts in NBA history? The NBA should be thrilled frankly. Tonights OKC/GSW game is likely to be the highest rated game of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom