• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, some of you guys are unreal. Literally following the man as he changes teams to hate.

Type of shit is that, lol.

I go from like to hate to like with him. He makes it so easy to dislike him with his antics. But I really don't wanna see him win anymore chips with the way his teams are constructed. Skips all the building phase.

Anth0ny

I'm proud of the raptors. Best Toronto sports experience in forever. Just a shame we played like utter shit for most of the playoffs.

Congrats Cavs and their fans, good luck against g state in the finals :p

Furyous

Yeah It's unreal cause Cle fans have had Lebrons back since he was drafted. They weren't burning his jersey and booing him or anything like that a few years ago.

Yeah those Heat fans personify class.

BsSCZmyCEAATyh_.jpg

youre-welcome-lebron1.jpg

.... but fuck all that... CAVS IN THE FINALS BIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

We fought so hard to reach the finals and I'm thankful the team came together to overcome adversity. The Big 3 gelled just in time to wreck shit.

lol he gets hammered often with no call. LeBron has never been on my teams so I have no personal stake. It's obvious he takes a ton of punishment in the paint.

What? You have to have had him on your team to be critical of him? He gets the most phantom calls out of anyone I have ever seen play since the late 80s.

EVERYONE takes punishment in the paint. That's is supposed to happen. That's the challenge of going in there..

What? You have to have had him on your team to be critical of him? He gets the most phantom calls out of anyone I have ever seen play since the late 80s.

EVERYONE takes punishment in the paint. That's is supposed to happen. That's the challenge of going in there..

So true. The only superstar in recent memory who can actually claim not getting enough calls is Shaq. Dude got hammered every time he was in the post - hes so large!

Raps in 8

But srsly tho, I think the third massive win by the Cavs probably dented the Raps spirit. Either way, proud we got so far! And we weren't swept, which definitely surprised many :)

Any team has an amazing fan base when they're good.

Remember Sacramento? Utah? Phx?

Of course. Raps weren't even a twinkle in a lot of people's eyes before the Lowry/DeRozan show.

Everyone just thinks Heat fans are the worst fans of all sports and they should all burn in hell #jealousmuch

Brinbe

Disappointing end but that game was still worth attending, if only for the awesome send-off by the fans. Best fans in the league, by far.

No shame in losing to a great team like the Cavs, they did the job on the road. Again, best of luck to them in the finals. Enjoy, Cavs fans. Maybe this is the year, y'all finally get that championship.

DeMar will be back, Biyombo's gone since we can't retain him sans bird rights. We have the ninth pick in the draft and some assets to play with. Time to get that third star, and upgrade the SF/PF spots. Patterson isn't a starter/Scola should retire and Carroll was a mistake. Build around DeMar/Kyle/JV for the time being and we should be a top 4 team in the East next season.

Anyway, Toronto has a lot to be proud of. This is definitely the type of run you wanna have on the back of free agency. The crowd was great, the players love the city and there is a lot of talent on the team with the potential to get even better with a few more moves. We'll see what happens in the off season. This was beyond what I imagined for the post season. And despite the salt, Cavs were the better team and deserved to win the series. Really hit their shots and the last 2 games played some good D. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom