• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

It seems there's a consensus on the TNT set that OKC is the better team and it's just a matter of how well they play. I expect it from Charles and Shaq, but et tu Kenny?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Lakers offseason of struggle

Step 1: Trade #2 pick for Okafor
Step 2: Give a max deal to Demar Derozan
Step 3: Dont match the RFA cōntract Jordan Clarkson will get
Step 4: Sign Joakim Noah to a large multiyear contract
Step 5: Sign Rajon Rondo to a 2 year max for no reason
Step 6: Kobe comes out of retirement for 1 more year and demands Byron Scott becomes the coach again

You missed the max contracts they'll be sending Harrison Barnes and/or Dion Waiters.

Kevin Durant better play well or the Thunder will lose the series.

skip_bayless_001.png

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I've never been a huge Lebron fan (Cleveland fan through and through), but I find Curry infinitely more unlikable. He gets away with gloating and showboating like no one else would. I swear if anyone else started dancing after every made shot, they'd get a T, he gets encouraged to do it.

the cam newton effect? winners get a pass.

TTG

Alright, the nerves are dissipating. I'm tired of the Warriors being victims of OKC's physicality and escaping with wins. Hopefully they are the aggressors tonight, I want to see an actual lead in the first half.

Rainy

Banned
A lot of people think the Thunder are gonna get blown out but I think they're going to keep things close, if not win it.

negitoro7

Honestly not trying to disrespect the Cavs but, holy crap this feels like the NBA Finals Game 7 (not saying the winner is going to go on to win it all necessarily).

Getting goosebumps AF right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom