• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot you changed your username, lol.

This looks good, but it looks bad for the sweep that I want.

The Warriors should not have a legit shook on their faces.
Ha, yeah, I changed it a month or so back. I'm never in that NFL thread because it moves so damn fast.

You want the Warriors to sweep just so we can end this season, right? If so, I agree. Just get this over with lol.

Bogut ain't shit. Howard needs to calm his dumb ass down.

Line_HTX

This non-strategy bullshit needs to be banned outside of the final two minutes of the 4th.

It's already gone beyond prevalent and makes games worse overall.

Fjordson

That was a beautiful hack-a-Josh Smith from Kerr. Then ending the half on the Speights 3? Perfection. Not sure why JBB subbed in Smoove to begin with.

Edit: also holy shit @ that assist from Klay. Not always a play he makes.

Messi

Lol at hacking. Love when teams resort to hacking, even the rockets, didn't expect to see the golden state have to do it.

Fjordson

Lol at hacking. Love when teams resort to hacking, even the rockets, didn't expect to see the golden state have to do it.
Kerr has been doing that to end halves this year. Not always, but a decent amount. It's a nice way to reinforce a 2 for 1.

JBB subbing in Smith in that situation was kinda dumb tbh.

Messi

I was called bogut by a waffle house employee last year when I was in Florida. I look nothing like bogut. True Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom