• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Glad they are resting Curry, though tonight will be a lot tougher than game 2. Feel like the Rockets will be motivated after all the media has been dumping on them the last few days (not that they don't deserve it).

Line_HTX

Glad they are resting Curry, though tonight will be a lot tougher than game 2. Feel like the Rockets will be motivated after all the media has been dumping on them the last few days (not that they don't deserve it).

I think that the real fans are done with this team. Just watching them makes me physically sick.

Misterhbk

I feel like Barnes will find his stroke and be aggressive tonight. Gut feeling. He's been so off in this series so far.

boxter432

Man these playoffs suck so far. So many blowouts. Recent years have actually had some really good opening series. Might be 6 sweeps, OKC losing one and the only potential close one is if Indy can recover.

nillah

Banned
Man these playoffs suck so far. So many blowouts. Recent years have actually had some really good opening series. Might be 6 sweeps, OKC losing one and the only potential close one is if Indy can recover.

That's why a lot of people are looking forward to the next round of this years playoffs and I have to agree with Lee on that last Mavs play in this OKC-Dallas game. Dude was just going for the rebound...

nubcake

Neo Member
So glad the Raptors just came out strong and took care of business tonight. Love to see them responding well to adversity (that, to be fair, they created themselves with that game 1 effort) with 2 easy wins rather than letting it get to them like in years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom