• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone really has a legitimate chance against the Warriors but the C's have played them surprisingly well. Although that was with Bradley.

I wouldn't say they're worthless, it's a team full of a bunch of solid guys with no superstar.

thomas is basically a superstar right now imo

If he stays where he has been some of this year and not only that but improves he is a superstar coming up.

I can't believe you think the Celtics have a chance against the West.

west is full of chokers and problem makers , clippers, okc can be beat by the celtics. Not saying they would but possible to me.

Brian Windhorst trying to spin the Lakers waiting a week and a half to fire Byron as a bad thing because it means they missed out on Scotty Brooks, as if that were a bad thing...

Bishman

Will Carroll
@injuryexpert

Curry's MRI complete. Results coming later this afternoon, but manual tests very good. Warriors know what's going on.

nillah

Banned
Central Divison ain't to be messed with, with Kyrie and PG13 leading the way.

Detroit is a well coached team, and their going places.

The Warriors are light years ahead the rest of the league and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Hopefully Curry gets back soon but, if he doesn't, I'm just glad that Joseph Steven Lacob and his management team are in the boardroom leading the fuck out of this squad, assuring that the titles keep rolling in.

cyborg009

Banned
Looks like whiteside might be out today. Hopefully Spo doesn't pull the same crap from game 3 and actually use are other bigs/players.

I bet Durant gives OKC one more year.

Why would he do that? He loses the ability to get a 5th bird right year if he signs for a one year deal and leaves to another team after. If he's leaving he's signing a one or two year deal with the team he's leaving to and then signing for a 5 year monster when the cap explodes. If he stays, I think he stays long term.

Brian Windhorst trying to spin the Lakers waiting a week and a half to fire Byron as a bad thing because it means they missed out on Scotty Brooks, as if that were a bad thing...

Messina or Ollie are my number 1's. I wouldn't hate Van Gundy or Walton though.

The Warriors are light years ahead the rest of the league and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Hopefully Curry gets back soon but, if he doesn't, I'm just glad that Joseph Steven Lacob and his management team are in the boardroom leading the fuck out of this squad, assuring that the titles keep rolling in.

This post went over everybody's head. It's brilliant, you just don't know!

Glorious.

damn son.
mjlol.png

ViciousDS

Banned
People care about divisions in the nba? I forget they exsist sometimes.

with the changes they pretty much don't exist.......seriously, they don't lol. It was changed top 8 teams west and top 8 teams east. Being conference leader doesn't mean as much anymore. Teams who win division are not top 4 protected anymore. They might as well just label teams the east and west. Instead of Northwest and what not

Fjordson

I'm expecting Curry to be done tbh, just anxious to see it officially announced so I can stop caring about this season. The suspense is brutal.

ViciousDS

Banned
Will the regular season record be worth it to fans if they lose to the Clippers in the semis?

I mean losing to the Spurs or OKC in the WCF is one thing......

even without Curry they better not go down to fucking the clips

Question is, how will this effect in the playoffs......a lingering issue means he will be thinking about that knee and could potentially wreck something else. It happens all the time with players not wanting to land and other things on his leg. But that basically puts him out what, the entire second series against the clippers?

Fjordson

Will the regular season record be worth it to fans if they lose to the Clippers in the semis?

I mean losing to the Spurs or OKC in the WCF is one thing......
I don't think the two are related, but it's a letdown for sure. Not because the team may lose, but because it didn't even get a chance to compete at full strength. That's brutal.

even without Curry they better not go down to fucking the clips

Question is, how will this effect in the playoffs......a lingering issue means he will be thinking about that knee and could potentially wreck something else. It happens all the time with players not wanting to land and other things on his leg. But that basically puts him out what, the entire second series against the clippers?
If there's a sweep yes, otherwise it'd be around game 5 of the second round.

But you make a good point. Even if he is back in two weeks, that's two weeks without any game action and potential lingering soreness, stiffness, etc.

edit: also, he'll be "re-evaluated" in two weeks. Doesn't mean he'll be back in two weeks.

Ronin Ray

I honestly think the Cavs could take the Spurs. They have an amazing record but don't look quite like world beaters.

My biggest question to this is what would the cavs do with Kevin Love? There is no one on the spurs he can cover and pop would attack him over and over.

Honestly I would rank the cavs behind okc and clippers as teams that scare me as a spurs fan. This is of course if Steph is out because I don't think anyone is beating a healthy warriors team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom