• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Kerr stops messing around and gets serious about his rotations. It's cute to mess around against Houston, but against LAC with no Steph that won't work imo. Should start Iguodala, let Harry B work against the backups, and no more McAdoo in the first quarter over Ezeli and Speights.

The new TrueHoop podcast gave me a semblance of hope. Might give you and fellow Warriors fans hope http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15356184

Houston fucked up big time by throwing away the second half of that game. FUCK. It could've been 2-2 going into Game 5 with Curry out for the rest of the series. But outside of my anger at my team, I hope Curry gets well soon.

But FUCK why did they throw that game away?

Line_HTX

Houston fucked up big time by throwing away the second half of that game. FUCK. It could've been 2-2 going into Game 5 with Curry out for the rest of the series. But outside of my anger at my team, I hope Curry gets well soon.

But FUCK why did they throw that game away?

Cg56p79WIAAFwNu.jpg:large

Are you crazy? Why would you want 2-2 to extend this fraudulent sham?

Cg56p79WIAAFwNu.jpg:large

Are you crazy? Why would you want 2-2 to extend this fraudulent sham?

Are you calling James Harden a fraud?

Look, I get that the team has let fans down all season, but James Harden is still an elite player, and regardless of how the season went, I still want to see my team go as far as possible.

Well maybe if Dwight Howard didn't fracture the entire organization, you would have had a better go at it. Well see what team he combusts next, leaving a field of destruction in his path,

Frenden

Banned
Harden's game predicated on drawing ticky-tacky fouls doesn't translate well to the playoffs. He less a fraud and more a house of cards that collapses as the stiff wind of the post season rushes past.

He's also responsible for some of the ugliest basketball of recent memory. And his attitude stinks. And he doesn't even try on defense.

You know, ya, sure, he's a fraud. Works for me. Least favorite player in the league.

Marz

Harden's game predicated on drawing ticky-tacky fouls doesn't translate well to the playoffs. He less a fraud and more a house of cards that collapses as the stiff wind of the post season rushes past.

He's also responsible for some of the ugliest basketball of recent memory. And his attitude stinks. And he doesn't even try on defense.

You know, ya, sure, he's a fraud. Works for me. Least favorite player in the league.

That buzzer beater in game 3 though

Messi

I refuse to believe you like him less than Dwight.

I think Harden is still a great player, I think he's the type though that needs to have another great player next to him to maximize success. I think someone like Paul George (who is elite but maybe is weakest in his ability to create offense) would be a good partner for Harden.

Messi

I think Harden is still a great player, I think he's the type though that needs to have another great player next to him to maximize success. I think someone like Paul George (who is elite but maybe is weakest in his ability to create offense) would be a good partner for Harden.

I would kill to get PG to Houston.

I don't see this PG against the Raptors right now. Destroying us inside and out.

Sources indicate Derek Fisher has interest in the Lakers job. Obviously Laker front office still compiling their list and gauging interest from potential candidates after Byron Scott wasn't retained Sunday night.

What does Lakers-GAF think?

Hornets got a fun little thing going. Should be an interesting team going forward, in particular when Kaminsky figures out wtf he should be doing at the NBA level.

Listening to the Warriors GM address reporters he didn't shut down the possibility of it being less than two weeks or more than two weeks depending on how he heals. There's nothing set in stone about this injury, it's just a window of time.

rambis

Banned
Lebron and co usually play down to their opponents level. This happened last year as well throughout the east and yet they gave GS their stiffest challenge.

nillah

Banned
Unleashing Lin and than reloading with Kemba, only some shots aren't connecting. I'm wondering if this lack of ball movement will hurt Charlotte in the end than again with this lead they got one might just fuck around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom