• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMeat

Nine Points?
hqdefault.jpg

This Raptors game.

Da fuq did I just watch? What the fuq?????????

Someone please tell me they have a good quality video of Norman Powell's monster dunk.

Please.

LOL. Frank Vogel gone be sweating now. His job is on the line.

Not really, Pacers actually are garbage.

Raptors are just infamous for playing down to the level of their opposition. They play like utter shit against shitty teams.

They lost with what a 17 point early lead? Yea, Pacers aren't that good tbh.

What? Not at all. The Pacers really aren't that talented.

His dumb ass made the decision to bench his superstar who was on fire. You dont chose NOT to step on your opponents throat in a key away game in the playoffs. This is basic coaching. Hes an incompetent. This game should have been Indy's. Their coach got in their own way.

A real coach wouldve called a TO the second Toronto starts to go on a run, then put his big guns back in the game. Vogel waited 6 minutes to put PG back in. Not an excuse in the world for that.

A real coach wouldve called a TO the second Toronto starts to go on a run, then put his big guns back in the game. Vogel waited 6 minutes to put PG back in. Not an excuse in the world for that.

He lost the game for them and he was coaching well all the way until the 4th. I dunno wtf happened.

Bread

Banned
Smart is looking like a different player. He is running the offense and hitting shots.

Omg they called Horford for a moving screen!!?! It's a miracle!

Talon

Realistically either team's ceiling is getting swept in the conference finals.

So we could stop watching at any point.

spyder_ur

Obviously not the ideal outcome, but I can live with it. If bazemore veats us I can live with that and getting horford or millsap off the floor at one time is a small win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom