• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to google Billy King to calm myself down.

image.jpg

It's going to be alright.

Tom Penny

Thanks Brad. Turn into Doc Rivers and let a team go on a massive fucking run coupled with Fat ass makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Isaiah Thomas incoming 40 pt qtr? With 30 FTs?

On a serious note, he keeps playing with the intention to draw a foul. Just needs to play normal man. Stop looking for the foul.

TSM

Fuck you Hawks fans booing Isaiah as he hobbles off the court.

Haha, you obviously weren't at game 4 when the crowd booed the hell out of Schroder. Boston fans would have cheered him being helped off the court by teammates. I don't think the fans would have cheered him being rolled off on a stretcher, but I'm not 100%.

Bread

Banned
Celtics are the worst shooting team in the playoffs...
Doesn't matter how good you are when your opponent is shooting like 50% from 3 on an absurd amount of attempts.

Haha, you obviously weren't at game 4 when the crowd booed the hell out of Schroder. Boston fans would have cheered him being helped off the court by teammates. I don't think the fans would have cheered him being rolled off on a stretcher, but I'm not 100%.
They booed him when he left the court with an injury? I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom