• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
When will Carmelo join the Rockets with Dwight and Harden to create the most fraudulent team in NBA history? They'll win 60 games then get swept in the first round.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Must be nice. Curry plays just under 20 minutes, Klay plays like shit, and Warriors are still easily up 20+. lol

nillah

Banned
Houston looked uncomfortable on just about every play, sometimes I wonder how a team so out of sync even makes the playoffs...

Fjordson

Well that was a nice win, especially from the defense. Don't think Harden got a single free throw. And they overcame some bad shooting from Klay and Barnes.

None of this matters though if Curry is hurt. I mean maybe they beat the Rockets without him, but that's it.

Did they say anything on the broadcast about his ankle? Haven't seen anything on Twitter really, just that he got it retaped and was available to come back. He looked okay from where I was sitting, lots of joking around with Draymond and whatnot, but he was really hobbled when they tried to play him immediately after halftime.

phanphare

Banned
Well that was a nice win, especially from the defense. Don't think Harden got a single free throw. And they overcame some bad shooting from Klay and Barnes.

None of this matters though if Curry is hurt. I mean maybe they beat the Rockets without him, but that's it.

Did they say anything on the broadcast about his ankle? Haven't seen anything on Twitter really, just that he got it retaped and was available to come back. He looked okay from where I was sitting, lots of joking around with Draymond and whatnot, but he was really hobbled when they tried to play him immediately after halftime.

klay said he was available to play and him sitting was precautionary because of the lead

he'll probably be fine, they honestly don't need to play him against the rockets and even if he does they're going to sweep so he'll get to rest

What? Of course it would.

Most places have Hawks in 6 or 7. Around 55% edge in taking the series. A coin flip. So no one will say Hawks losing is a huge upset.

I personally think we take it in 6. Any loss is an upset in my eyes in this series. I think we're matchup well against the Celts.

Fjordson

Wait, Curry was injured? Did Beverly try to take him out like he did Westbrook?
Lmao, actually it seemed like it was just bad landing off a jump shot. One of those freak non-contact things.

klay said he was available to play and him sitting was precautionary because of the lead

he'll probably be fine, they honestly don't need to play him against the rockets and even if he does they're going to sweep so he'll get to rest
That's good to hear. They didn't mention x-rays or anything like that? He seemed to walk around okay in timeouts and getting off the bench. Hopefully he feels better Monday.

Nafai1123

Banned
If the injury was serious Curry wouldn't have been joking around with Draymond on the bench in the 4th. He may not play Monday but he'll be fine.

Servbot24

Banned
Remember Curry also twisted his ankle in that OKC game and came back for the best performance of the year. I'm not worried. That said, no reason for extended minutes against the Rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom