• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're completely incapable of making adjustments and have been for years with different players but the same coach. Casey has to go.

Casey has been making tons of adjustments this playoffs. I think you can blame him last year as he was crap but this year he mostly did everything I would expect. I have an expectation that your all stars fucking perform. I mean come on.

googly

I think it's time to Get rid of Lowry and Derozan.

Blow this team up. All of it

They a frauds. Everyone in the NBA knows it

This is exactly how I feel right now, and Casey is trash. I don't think he knows how to make adjustments on a game to game basis in the playoffs, Patterson shouldn't have started tonight.

Marz

I never get why players like Lin that dont have top tier athletic ability just barrel into people on the break.

If you dont have the numbers advantage just dribble it out and set up your offense. You're not Lebron.

This is exactly how I feel right now, and Casey is trash. I don't think he knows how to make adjustments on a game to game basis in the playoffs, Patterson shouldn't have started tonight.

Patterson shouldn't have started last game. Where the fuck is James Johnson? Where did he go?

Spizz

Banned
Saw this on Twitter lol

ChQXj3IU8AAoC4g

Frenden

Banned
The Raps are shitting the bed here. And Charlotte is looking to make theirs a seven game series too. This abysmal first round will not die.

googly

Patterson shouldn't have started last game. Where the fuck is James Johnson? Where did he go?

He should be playing, when DeRozan is giving them nothing he should get some time. He's an x factor, he could play really well or take some bad shots but he always brings energy and the raptors need that.

Good job Lakers-GAF. At least this guy believes in the 3 unlike Byron Scott.

What if Randle can become anywhere close to Draymond Green's game?

Exciting times indeed.

Meanwhile my Raps :(

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I think it's time to Get rid of Lowry and Derozan.

Blow this team up. All of it

They a frauds. Everyone in the NBA knows it

Blow it up and replace with what?

People say this shit, but it's Toronto... it's not quite say as hard as Portland to get star FA's.. but it's damn close.

Fjordson

DeMar DeRozan is a career 37.2% shooter in the playoffs with a career usage rating of 28.6. Not great (just saw this on Twitter).

Masai Ujiri needs to be held accountable as well for saying garbage like Casey should remain the coach regardless of the outcome of this series. He might truly be the Billy Beane of the NBA, but at least Billy's team won one series in the playoff.

Sunday is a big game for Toronto Raptors franchise. One way or another Sunday will be a historic day for the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom