• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Keep the attack Pacers. Don't repeat the bad 4th qtr last time.

This game is the Pacers game to lose. Despite Paul George struggling to create in the first half, the Pacers have been keeping the pace with the Raptors. Derzon also consistently playing like ass.

Also seriously Lowry chucking the ball now. WTF!

RS4-

I do love the consistency with the officiating. It's like the first half and the second were two different games.

Fuck the raps anyway.

Next game is the most important game of DeMar, Lowry and Casey's career

This really aint on Casey as far as I'm concerned. You cant go completely away from what got you to the playoffs. Demar and Kyle have been bad 5/6 games. How you suppose to won when 50% of your offense does not perform over and over?

This really aint on Casey as far as I'm concerned. You cant go completely away from what got you to the playoffs. Demar and Kyle have been bad 5/6 games. How you suppose to won when 50% of your offense does not perform over and over?
They're completely incapable of making adjustments and have been for years with different players but the same coach. Casey has to go.

Spizz

Banned
Honestly, I think tonight sealed Casey and Demar's fate. These guys need a game 7 for a 7th seed, doesn't look too pretty with the previous two years.

Even if they win game 7, they'll get knocked out next round, I'd bet good money on that. Winning one round should be the absolute bare minimum, and they can't even seem do that.

And if they do win this series with how it's gone, would anyone actually feel any more confident with this core and Casey?

They don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom