• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillah

Banned
shOaWVq.jpg

And Mark Jackson offended by purple man lol

GOOD GAME WADE. That was a nice 3...

Fuck that purple shirt dude. LOL at him shit talking D Wade.

He probably didn't even know the Hornets had a team until two weeks ago, so he probably doesn't even know who Wade is.

Frenden

Banned
I hope Miami takes it. I watched Charlotte on League Pass a lot this season and like the team, but I think the Heat will take it to Lebron's Cavs harder. Just a gut thing--I'd rather see that matchup.

Farsi

I hope Miami takes it. I watched Charlotte on League Pass a lot this season and like the team, but I think the Heat will take it to Lebron's Cavs harder. Just a gut thing--I'd rather see that matchup.

Wade vs Lebron is gonna be must see TV

Magilla

Banned
Man, I knew it was always going to be the case, but watching the East games and realizing the Cavs are just going to walk to the finals again. smh

Ninjimbo

Man, I knew it was always going to be the case, but watching the East games and realizing the Cavs are just going to walk to the finals again. smh
I think either Charlotte (with Batum of course!) or Miami can make it fun, but with Lebron playing like that, it's hard to see the Cavs going down. I'm not sure about the Hawks yet. Maybe Brad Stevens and the Celts made them look worse than they actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom