• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

how is that deal one sided? EVERY major player that we are trading in this deal is close ratings wise to the guy he's technically being dealt with. I'm dealing my offensive big in jermaine for a defensive guy in noah, bringing in an upgrade from rafer to kirk who is higher by 1 point, and then qrich and salmons are very close. what the fuck is lopsided here?

Zep

Banned
DCX said:
Vikadamous, i will dick you for JR Smith every year we play, so stop trying...it's unbecoming of you.

DCX

Carlos, lets make a deal buddy.

Thomas/Noah/Salmons - Gallinari/Harrington/Robinson

Zep

Zep

Banned
charsace said:
Didn't look at it yet. If you want a quarter of my team then yes, it will be declined.

Well...we can talk if you think of a counter-offer. Just remember, Salmons, Hinrich and Noah are snipers on the court. So good, they get trades rejected.

DCX

DCX
Zep said:
That's not what I proposed, El Capitán.
Gallo is going to Denver for Smith. I could afford to lose Nate..he is super over rated and would actually be used well by you, especially the way you play. Id consider traded Harrington but the deal has to be right and Curry has to be along with.

DCX

Since you guys wanna play numbers games:

Kirk Hinrich vs. Rafer Alston
Ball Handling - 91 to 95
Consistency - 60 to 60
Dunk - 34 to 31
Fastbreak - 95 to 95
Hands - 87 to 76
Hustle - 90 to 58
Off Aware - 72 to 63
Overall - 75 to 74
Pass - 73 to 81
Potential - 87 to 79
Offensive Rebound - 27 to 28
3 Pt - 78 to 80
Close - 78 to 63
Ft - 83 to 72
Medium - 75 to 74
Standing Dunk - 30 to 30
Block - 38 to 29
D Aware - 76 to 79
On Ball D - 80 to 80
Def Rebound - 37 to 35
Steal - 77 to 51

Noah vs. O'neal
Ball Handling - 45 to 52
Consistency - 60 to 60
Dunk - 61 to 58
Fastbreak - 75 to 75
Hands - 45 to 82
Hustle - 96 to 69
Off Aware - 44 to 67
Overall - 74 to 76
Pass - 42 to 42
Potential - 80 to 94
Offensive Rebound - 97 to 77
3 Pt - who cares
Close - 67 to 88
Ft - 70 to 79
Medium - 35 to 75
Standing Dunk - 80 to 65
Block - 86 to 80
D Aware - 87 to 81
On Ball D -61 to 54
Def Rebound - 90 to 77
Steal - 51 to 35

John Salmons vs. Qrich
Ball Handling - 75 to 70
Consistency - 65 to 60
Dunk - 67 to 58
Fastbreak - 85 to 85
Hands - 76 to 67
Hustle - 57 to 65
Off Aware - 72 to 52
Overall - 70 to 70
Pass - 44 to 39
Potential - 79 to 78
Offensive Rebound - 33 to 43
3 Pt - 81 to 83
Close - 75 to 50
Ft - 78 to 68
Medium - 74 to 54
Standing Dunk - 40 to 40
Block - 32 to 28
D Aware - 62 to 78
On Ball D - 58 to 73
Def Rebound - 42 to 57
Steal - 84 to 49

Seriously...just look at the ratings themselves. what the fuck is really far apart here? hinrich is better than alston in most categories but not by much and alston is a better 3 pt shooter and passer. I traded jermaine who is a far better offensive big than noah but I like noah's rebounding. and salmons and qrich are the same ... salmons is better on offense but qrichs is better on defense

smokey you once complained to me about the madden commishes nixing some deal you thought was fair they were bullshit. well why are you doing that to me?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
smokey you once complained to me about the madden commishes nixing some deal you thought was fair they were bullshit. well why are you doing that to me?
sad_kid.jpg

:lol wow. loving the early onset of drama here.
who needs daytime soap when you have drama here?
just get official voting by commishes already.
smokey's vote is obvious. just get dcx and ecnal for the 2/3 approval.

If this kind of deal is nixed I'm going to have a really hard time approving anyone else's. I still want to hear Smokey's rebuttal.

I'm so glad it's not late December/early January or this shit would bother me even more :lol

Phoenix Suns here.
I've got time all day til 7, and then from 9 on to play. Holla @ me.

Everyone except Amare is on the block. Make me a good offer.
Zep, you honestly expect me to accept that trade offer? :lol :lol You're hilarious, my dude.

I've got:
@Spurs
Nuggets
@Celtics
Grizzlies
@Hornets

Bring it.

CB3

Oh shit i didnt know lost was 2 hours tonight. 3 hours if you include the hour special before it. I can play anyone on my list if it starts by 7 PST. if not, its gotta wait till 11.

I'm supposed to play the Hawks and Blazers tonight. Rockettes coming soon after, and then I have Konex and whoever is doing the Hornets

i missed my diet of 2k!

Smokey

ph33nix said:
I'm supposed to play the Hawks and Blazers tonight. Rockettes coming soon after, and then I have Konex and whoever is doing the Hornets

i missed my diet of 2k!

i'm not playing you until next week.

We need to reorganize the OP to include less useless bullshit and be more to the point.

GAF Handle / GamerTag / Team
AIM/MSN/Y!M/ handle

Mine is:

RJNavarrete / RJeezy Von Z / Phoenix Suns
AIM: RJNavarrete
Yahoo: RJNavarrete
MSN: RJ.Navarrete@gmail.com

Sidenote: How do I change this?

21mc3tg.png

:lol :lol

CB3

@ Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Portland Blazers
New York Knicks
@ Chicago Bulls

CB3

viakado said:
wtf?:lol
i demand recount on that 2/3 approval!
all that bitching does pay off!:lol

Im so tempted to post the feedback on this trade but i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings :lol

Smokey

RJNavarrete said:
We need to reorganize the OP to include less useless bullshit and be more to the point.

GAF Handle / GamerTag / Team
AIM/MSN/Y!M/ handle

Mine is:

RJNavarrete / RJeezy Von Z / Phoenix Suns
AIM: RJNavarrete
Yahoo: RJNavarrete
MSN: RJ.Navarrete@gmail.com

Sidenote: How do I change this?

21mc3tg.png

:lol :lol

You can't you're a rookie you are stuck with it.

And I will clean up the OP soon enough. Patience I mean...we just had liftoff yesterday after 3 months!

ecnal

Not out of class till 7pm pst, then lost, so some time after lost, but I told PHX I would play him tonight...

I'll be around a lot tomorrow, so it may be better to play then.

Unless you want to try and shoot for a 7:15pm game tonight

and I think this trade needs to be reviewed, hinrich is better than alston in basically every single category that matters, qrich is only marginally better than salmons on d but salmons is overwhelmingly better on o, jerminita and Noah is fine.

2nd edit: what happened to the conferences? 11 teams in one, 9 in the other now. It was 10-10 last night...

daw840

Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
New Orleans Hornets
@ Houston Rockets

Alright, I'm home fellas. Lets get some games in!

CB3

ecnal said:
Not out of class till 7pm pst, then lost, so some time after lost, but I told PHX I would play him tonight...

I'll be around a lot tomorrow, so it may be better to play then.

Unless you want to try and shoot for a 7:15pm game tonight

and I think this trade needs to be reviewed, hinrich is better than alston in basically every single category that matters, qrich is only marginally better than salmons on d but salmons is overwhelmingly better on o, jerminita and Noah is fine.

2nd edit: what happened to the conferences? 11 teams in one, 9 in the other now. It was 10-10 last night...

we can go at 7:15. ill be home

Zep

Banned
CB3 said:
Im so tempted to post the feedback on this trade but i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings :lol

you're seriously worried about hurting MY feelings? Are you kidding me?

And not a damn thing needs to be reviewed...tuck in your skirts.

CB3

Zep said:
you're seriously worried about hurting MY feelings? Are you kidding me?

And not a damn thing needs to be reviewed...tuck in your skirts.

wasnt talking about you friend.
I play you this week. Lets go

daw840

Fuck you and your humble pre-league bullshit smokey. You shot the same percentage from 3-pt land that I shot from the free throw line! Something is seriously fucked with the FTs if I am getting just a "slightly" late or early release and its making them less than 50% of the time. Fucked.

Smokey

1st game is in the books!

GG Daw

Feels so good to have Yao back. Ariza and Battier showed up defensively. Steals and tips every where. Good thing cuz Pierce was beasting in the beginning.

daw840 said:
Fuck you and your humble pre-league bullshit smokey. You shot the same percentage from 3-pt land that I shot from the free throw line! Something is seriously fucked with the FTs if I am getting just a "slightly" late or early release and its making them less than 50% of the time. Fucked.

I'm speaking the truth. I'm not where I need/want to be yet but that was a good game. I shot 90% from the line btw..it just takes some practice to get used to the timings.

Oh and the league is on notice to watch out for Chase.Budinger.

daw840

Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
New Orleans Hornets
@ Houston Rockets

Whats up with the Hornets and Spurs? It says they are dropped/banned!

Anyways, someone else play me damn it!

p.s. Can we not play scrims through the league anymore?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom