• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Birdman02

GG Smokey. I kept messing up passes out of double teams and leading my guys out of wide open shots. I do find it funny that Yao put in 32 minutes and I never saw the "G" next to his name.

Smokey

I'll start sending out invites to you guys tonight.

Birdman02 said:
GG Smokey. I kept messing up passes out of double teams and leading my guys out of wide open shots. I do find it funny that Yao put in 32 minutes and I never saw the "G" next to his name.

damn good game

i was caught in a bad 2k run towards the end of that game. Terry hit a contested 3 in the corner with the shotclock at 2 or whatever, dirk hit a contested shot at the top of the key. All I needed was a basket to get out of it..so Yao going to the FT line helped me since I hit em and got out of that run.

You play good man, we gotta finish this series!

Birdman02

Smokey said:
I'll start sending out invites to you guys tonight.

damn good game

i was caught in a bad 2k run towards the end of that game. Terry hit a contested 3 in the corner with the shotclock at 2 or whatever, dirk hit a contested shot at the top of the key. All I needed was a basket to get out of it..so Yao going to the FT line helped me since I hit em and got out of that run.

You play good man, we gotta finish this series!

I thought about double teaming Yao, but I didn't want to leave your shooters open. Chandler seemed to play him better 1-on-1...Haywood just watched him put up shots :( This is definitely gonna be a good series, and I'm gonna have to make you pay more if you keep doubling Dirk (btw when he's hot, he'll drain contested jumpers all day!!).

Assuming I'm still awake after the Rockets game, we can knock out 1 or 2 more tonight if you're up to it.

Fuck that shit if this league is going to keep Mike Miller terribly rated low and if the players get bumped down and its permanent that's fucking retarded.

Shurs

ph33nix said:
Fuck that shit if this league is going to keep Mike Miller terribly rated low and if the players get bumped down and its permanent that's fucking retarded.

Gotta roll with it. Flynn and Curry were gimped for me.

By the way, I don't want Miller anymore.

ecnal

ph33nix said:

in the past, this has had no impact on league play.

cmon, how else do you think yao has been in every league and rated as he was pre-injury?

Shurs said:
Gotta roll with it. Flynn and Curry were gimped for me.

By the way, I don't want Miller anymore.

I think this whole thing is kind of ridiculous, does 2k have to react that hard?

DCX

DCX
I gotta roll with it too. Azubuike was a 70 before the update he is a 47 due to his injury status :/ Means he will be out of my rotation. Good thing i made some deals before the roster update and gained Landry Fields :/

DCX

well that seriously fucking sucks but whatever. is it possible that our players will heal or are they going to stay the same?

Shurs

DCX said:
I gotta roll with it too. Azubuike was a 70 before the update he is a 47 due to his injury status :/ Means he will be out of my rotation. Good thing i made some deals before the roster update and gained Landry Fields :/

DCX

Brandon Rush is -10 too.

DCX

DCX
Ok so now what? Do we roll with the trades proposed or do we renegotiate?

I'm not to keen on losing Chandler a 74 for a 55 Brandon Rush :/ I'm Sure the same with Curry dropping to 59. We might have to terminate the trades until we actually get into our league and see what our rosters are like.

DCX

Shurs

DCX said:

I'm not to keen on losing Chandler a 74 for a 55 Brandon Rush :/ I'm Sure the same with Curry dropping to 59. We might have to terminate the trades until we actually get into our league and see what our rosters are like.

DCX

Good question...

DCX

DCX
Shurs said:
Good question...
I mean really some of us get fucked! And if Buike and Miller and any other injured player really get borked like that other trades will be made to compensate. IMO i think all trades should be null and void and see what the online roster brings.

If everything is still ok with both teams the trades could still go through or may be tweaked.

Stupid tournament roster...i blame Smokey :D

DCX

Baby Milo

DCX said:

DCX
:lolyou can keep walker

Shurs

DCX said:
I mean really some of us get fucked! And if Buike and Miller and any other injured player really get borked like that other trades will be made to compensate. IMO i think all trades should be null and void and see what the online roster brings.

If everything is still ok with both teams the trades could still go through or may be tweaked.

Stupid tournament roster...i blame Smokey :D

DCX

Yeah, I support putting the kabosh on trades where player ratings have changed dramatically.

ecnal

i really don't know why you guys are jumping to conclusions.

this has never affected leagues in the past.

how have yao ming and mcgrady been playing in our leagues if this had any impact on league play?

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
i really don't know why you guys are jumping to conclusions.

this has never affected leagues in the past.

how have yao ming and mcgrady been playing in our leagues if this had any impact on league play?
Yeah, but on the flip side i never have seen players drop in ratings like this...if anything they were placed on res and you just had to move them into the rotation.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Breaking: Knicks C Eddy Curry failed his physical thus voiding the trade the Knicks had in place with the TWolves.

DCX

Shurs

So DCX has decided to let me out of our trade seeing as both Curry and Raudins' ratings dropped, which gimped my end of the deal.

I appreciate it, DCX, You did the right thing.

Hopefully we can work something out once we get into the league and the numbers are set.

Smokey

1.Smokey - Rockets
2.Ecnal - Magic
3.DCX - Knicks
4.Pheeniks - Heat
5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
7.CB3 - Lakers
8.Nightz - Hornets
9.Daw - Nuggets
10.Mrbob - Thunder
11.Dmczaf - Bulls
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
13.Konex - Celtics
14.anachronous_one - Hawks
15.Dark Faze - Wizards
16.HEY LOW 2 - Clippers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
18.FMT - Suns
19.Ramirez - Bucks
20.LukeSmith - Warriors
21.LiveWire - 76ers

you have all been sent league invites. please accept asap.

I'll send the other 9 out tomorrow...these 21 were already on my FL and I didn't have to look em up!

Shurs

Smokey said:
1.Smokey - Rockets
2.Ecnal - Magic
3.DCX - Knicks
4.Pheeniks - Heat
5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
7.CB3 - Lakers
8.Nightz - Hornets
9.Daw - Nuggets
10.Mrbob - Thunder
11.Dmczaf - Bulls
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
13.Konex - Celtics
14.anachronous_one - Hawks
15.Dark Faze - Wizards
16.HEY LOW 2 - Warriors
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
18.FMT - Suns
19.Ramirez - Bucks
20.LukeSmith - Clippers
21.LiveWire - 76ers

you have all been sent league invites. please accept asap.

I'll send the other 9 out tomorrow...these 21 were already on my FL and I didn't have to look em up!

My Gamertag is Shurs

Top Bottom