• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Smokey

5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
23.sanjuro Tsubaki - Spurs*
26.Kai - Nets
28.Snack - Raptors*

where tha fuck is hunter at

ecnal

Smokey said:
5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
26.Kai - Nets
28.Snack - Raptors*

he said he didn't have XBL gold a few weeks ago...

unless that's just an excuse to hide from the tournament

DCX

DCX
He, like all of Knicks-age, is celebrating two three things. Enjoying being atop the Atlantic at 1-0. Lebrole 1-1 and the Rockets being 0-2 helping out our cause of keeping our first rounder Haha.

DCX

DCX

DCX
He, like all of Knicks-age, is celebrating two three things. Enjoying being atop the Atlantic at 1-0. Lebrole 1-1 and the Rockets being 0-2 helping out our cause of keeping our first rounder Haha.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:

DCX
You played the raptors brah

DCX

DCX
They play in the nba right? It's like beating pheeknicks in madden and Nba. Still counts for a win .

DCX

DCX said:
They play in the nba right? It's like beating pheeknicks in madden and Nba. Still counts for a win .

DCX

If you consider me an easy win let's play tonight. Then if you win you can continue obsessing over me more than you already do

DCX said:
My winning % is better than John Woodens against you. It's not obsession, its fact.

DCX

Oh really? What is it then?

Also, you didn't answer me. Are you going to play me tonight, or what? And when I win are you going with the cop-out excuse that I have a better roster?

Birdman02

Smokey said:
5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
26.Kai - Nets
28.Snack - Raptors*

I'll sign in after work today.

Do you wanna try to play game 2 at 5:00 cst?

DCX

DCX
Lulz, I have already beaten you a couple times this year. You beat me once I believe. Roster or not, it a loss.

DCX

ecnal

i like that we don't give feedback forms for sportsmanship in this league -- keeps shit real.

:lol :lol

ecnal said:
i like that we don't give feedback forms for sportsmanship in this league -- keeps shit real.

:lol :lol
as dysfunctional and real as an episode of jerry springer.
2n6ayop.gif

DCX said:
Lulz, I have already beaten you a couple times this year. You beat me once I believe. Roster or not, it a loss.

DCX

you beat me when i was fucking around. why don't you try playing me when i actually call some fucking plays throughout the game

and you still didn't answer my question

Smokey

Lol

It's like shots fired decided to go off at the same time in both leagues!

Also we are gonna need a 48 hr card , anyone have one? Snack already sold the game.

And 5 cst works birdman

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
you beat me when i was fucking around. why don't you try playing me when i actually call some fucking plays throughout the game

and you still didn't answer my question
Why do people play to fuck around? Isn't the point to be competitive, to learn, to get better? Must be what the real Heat were doing against the Celtics, fucking around, they didn't play for real. I can play but i have games against LJ in NCAA and DM in Madden, so it will have to be after that.

DCX

Smokey

Dcx and pheeniks will always love each other because of what happened in NBA2k age a couple of seasons ago.

Ps. I want to see this streamed!

Birdman02

Smokey said:
Lol

It's like shots fired decided to go off at the same time in both leagues!

Also we are gonna need a 48 hr card , anyone have one? Snack already sold the game.

And 5 cst works birdman

I'm gonna be about 15 minutes late.

DCX said:
Why do people play to fuck around? Isn't the point to be competitive, to learn, to get better? Must be what the real Heat were doing against the Celtics, fucking around, they didn't play for real. I can play but i have games against LJ in NCAA and DM in Madden, so it will have to be after that.

DCX

Because its video games and fucking around is fun sometimes?

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
oh holy shit i'm sorry my king

fuck off. you don't tell me i waste your time
You have a king..and he is avg a career high this season.

In turnovers....

DCX

Mrbob

DCX said:

DCX

So have we decided the Cavs as is are better than the Heat and don't need LeTurnover?

Celtics beat Heat

Cavs beat Celtics

Clear case the Cavs are better than the Heat!

Birdman02

Great game Smokey, but I fucking suck with Dirk right now. 3 OTs and I barely break double digits with him. He's only taking fade-away jumpers for the rest of the series!!!

Birdman02 said:
Great game Smokey, but I fucking suck with Dirk right now. 3 OTs and I barely break double digits with him. He's only taking fade-away jumpers for the rest of the series!!!

i will trade you anyone on my roster for mcgirk. i'm the suns btw

Smokey

Birdman02 said:

sweet game man. that fadeaway 3pt i had to pause the game and breathe for a second. luckily my strategy of fouling you in the 3rd OT before you shot the ball paid off:lol

6.charsAce - Jazz
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
26.Kai - Nets
28.Snack - Raptors*

come on

Mrbob

Birdman02 said:

Dirk for Ibaka.

PS: The PS3 league is way ahead (with Smokey ripping off fools once more) what is going on with this one?

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
sweet game man. that fadeaway 3pt i had to pause the game and breathe for a second. luckily my strategy of fouling you in the 3rd OT before you shot the ball paid off:lol

6.charsAce - Jazz
12.kirbybreezy - Blazers
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
26.Kai - Nets
28.Snack - Raptors*

come on
6x 48 hour cards you say?

DCX

Smokey

here's the deal

i'm giving until 11pm central tonight for these people to sign in. if they don't i am re creating the league with the people we have and i have one more confirmed person which would make for a league of 24 and that's what we roll with.

Smokey said:
here's the deal

i'm giving until 11pm central tonight for these people to sign in. if they don't i am re creating the league with the people we have and i have one more confirmed person which would make for a league of 24 and that's what we roll with.

dont we have backups of people who wanted in?

Yeah this shit has been up a while now, if people are going to be this slow to react to sign up then there's no way they're playing their fucking games with regularity.

Smokey

i will be recreating the league with 24 teams instead of 30 in about a hr and ill start sending out mass invites. please accept asap i'd like to launch this by tomorrow evening

Smokey said:
i will be recreating the league with 24 teams instead of 30 in about a hr and ill start sending out mass invites. please accept asap i'd like to launch this by tomorrow evening
funny that this league last year had a waiting list when i was in it.
and this is the better version to boot!

Top Bottom