• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

ecnal

Mrbob said:
Durant is getting a boost too I believe? I want that boost!

well i think his intial rating was a 92 out of the box and ronnie2k said that was too low, which quickly resulted in a roster update moving him to 93 :lol

i don't know if that's the final rating or what. seems like most star players got a boost regardless--dwight/vc/jameer all got +1 to their overall rating as well.

ecnal said:
roster update next week though :/

pretty sure there are still a number of missing rookies.

does that mean josh howard is going to be injured in league like he is IRL?

ffufuffufuuu
STAR TLEAGUE NOW

Mrbob

Nightz I'll be on New Vegas. Hit me up on the sex box we can get one game in tonight. Can only get in one though for tonight!

ecnal said:
roster update next week though :/

pretty sure there are still a number of missing rookies.

oh that's true

and i won't have this scrub patrick beverly on my roster! desean butler ftw!

Smokey said:
Good series!

And I switched it up too...cuz i knew you were gonna try and shut him down :p

heroic comeback at the end, you could of swore i still had the warriors:lol good series...hopefully i get to play you again for the league title

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when is this league starting!

When tourney finishes! Hopefully next week since that's when the first roster update is out.

WITNESS2K9 said:
heroic comeback at the end, you could of swore i still had the warriors:lol good series...hopefully i get to play you again for the league title

I didn't play my starters the entire 4th :p

Smokey said:
I didn't play my starters the entire 4th :p

i don't care, i couldn't hit a shot at all the first quarter...i was missing wide open shots with perfect releases with decent players. Brian Cook thought he was Robert Horry in the 4th haha

Hey timberwolves what was that deal about Lazar Haywood and Wayne Ellington for Yi?

Also what would it take to get Beasley off your hands?

Lets deal!

Shurs

Dark FaZe said:
Hey timberwolves what was that deal about Lazar Haywood and Wayne Ellington for Yi?

Also what would it take to get Beasley off your hands?

Lets deal!

The Lazar and Ellington deal is still on the table. I'd love Ammo included in the deal as well, but it looks like he's going to be cut from your roster by the time the league starts.

B-Easy is integral to my plans right now, so he's not on the market.

Birdman02

Baby Milo said:
ill be around all night the next two nights birdman

give me a time

Sorry man. I've been tied up with baseball this week, and my wife has taken over the TV on off nights. I'm around now, but I also need to play my Madden lg game if Somnia is around.

If we can't get it done tonight, then Smokey should just advance you because the World Series will control my time next week.

Birdman02

You wanna try to knock out a couple of games now? Somnia hasn't answered in the Madden thread.....though it's only been about 15 minutes.

Baby Milo

fun games birdman

those were the first games ive played online in 2k11. The first game in a half were like wtf to me but it felt like we were in the room together after that.:D it was close in the last games.

Birdman02

Baby Milo said:
fun games birdman

those were the first games ive played online in 2k11. The first game in a half were like wtf to me but it felt like we were in the room together after that.:D it was close in the last games.

Yeah, I could tell once you got a little more comfortable. Those last 2 games especially were a lot of fun.

I love my team! I feel like I can hit a jumper with anyone on my roster that's not a Center, but I'm still gonna go to Dirk or JET when I need a bucket.

Smokey

will advance first thing in the morning.

birdman will you be around anytime tomorrow? the earlier the better for me.

Shurs

Played my first online game today. My opponent was Dark Phaze. He absolutely destroyed me, doubling up the score on me. I think Gilbert outscored my entire team.

Birdman02

Smokey said:
will advance first thing in the morning.

birdman will you be around anytime tomorrow? the earlier the better for me.

Well, if by early you mean morning, then I'm around now. I'm leaving around 1 est and probably won't be back until pretty late tonight.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
Well, if by early you mean morning, then I'm around now. I'm leaving around 1 est and probably won't be back until pretty late tonight.

damn i missed ya

tourney has been advanced so bobby and ecnal are good to go.

Mrbob

Ecnal I'm not home right now (won't be for about 5 or 6 hours) and might have some things going on tonight so I dunno if I can play today.

ecnal

Mrbob said:
Ecnal I'm not home right now (won't be for about 5 or 6 hours) and might have some things going on tonight so I dunno if I can play today.

same, today is not good.

lets just shoot for tomorrow.

ecnal

i've been thinking about this too...

anyone interested in a blockbuster trade?

dwight can be involved assuming i get a superstar back--specifically, a superstar wing player in return.

ecnal said:

dwight can be involved assuming i get a superstar back--specifically, a superstar wing player in return.

viakado is licking his c----

oh wait, he's over there in the league for pussies

ecnal said:

I'm thinking we should make this a threeway smash.

Javale does everything you want Dwight to do on the court anyway. Blocks shots, grabs absolutely everything around the basket.

In a situation like:

Wade
Bosh
Dwight

Vince
LeBron
Javale

Wall
Arenas
Lewis

Everyone wins!

Pat-Riley.jpg

smith-otis-392-cp-070524.jpg

OB-BG573_longto_20080409144501.jpg

Drinks are on the house!

51d3pVBhhDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

ecnal

i don't mind the trade partners, but there are two problems:

1. i wouldn't give up rashard straight up for mcgee
2. i wouldn't give dwight up for lebronze and mcgee

i need moar.

dwight & shard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bronze and mcgee.

it's not even close.

Top Bottom