• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Smokey said:
who are you?
[20:13] 360 LG user: i should have went with the superior nba2k11 league
[20:13] 360 LG user: the ps3 league
[20:13] 360 LG user: 360 one will never be up and running
[20:13] viakado: best league
[20:13] 360 LG user: sheeeit no doubt
[20:13] 360 LG user: i mean you guys already have crazy trades
[20:14] viakado: yes sir
[20:14] 360 LG user: of course you let smokey win it all again though
[20:14] 360 LG user: with that crazy wade trade
[20:14] 360 LG user: i will stop him in the 360 league

Smokey

viakado said:
[20:13] 360 LG user: i should have went with the superior nba2k11 league
[20:13] 360 LG user: the ps3 league
[20:13] 360 LG user: 360 one will never be up and running
[20:13] viakado: best league
[20:13] 360 LG user: sheeeit no doubt
[20:13] 360 LG user: i mean you guys already have crazy trades
[20:14] viakado: yes sir
[20:14] 360 LG user: of course you let smokey win it all again though
[20:14] 360 LG user: with that crazy wade trade
[20:14] 360 LG user: i will stop him in the 360 league
:lol

you're not very good at disguising pheeniks!

Xbox live is down for me, I'll try to sign in again @6pm PST. If I can't get in first thing after work, someone else can have Blazers.

Ferny

Hey everyone. All signed up for this league with the Spurs. Never played with them before so lets see how it goes lol. Excited to get this going.

Shurs

I'm signed in.

I'm going out of town for the weekend, and I won't have access to my 360. So I'll complete my trades and play some games when I get back on Sunday.

Smokey

We're waiting on:

DM
Cloudy
daw
luke
cb3
livewire
fivering
chars

to resign into the league.

all of these dudes are around regularly so we should be able to start this tonight.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
We're waiting on:

DM
Cloudy
daw
luke
cb3
livewire
fivering
chars

to resign into the league.

all of these dudes are around regularly so we should be able to start this tonight.
giddy

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Sorry guys you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning. I'm at work now and going out all night afterward.

Id expect no less from you

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Sorry guys you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning. I'm at work now and going out all night afterward.

wait
so you're going out RIGHT from work ...not going home to change clothes or take a shower? You're gonna go out full of body funk and everything?

You have to be going home...cmon man take 2 mins to click join league before you leave so we can go

LiveWire

Smokey said:
wait
so you're going out RIGHT from work ...not going home to change clothes or take a shower? You're gonna go out full of body funk and everything?

You have to be going home...cmon man take 2 mins to click join league before you leave so we can go

Work party starts at 3:30, goes to about 6, then I gotta make my way downtown to the bar by 7 to meet my ladies. I'm already dressed up for the evening.

Ain't my fault you got a bunch of slackers who sold the game! I signed in the first time! Tell you what, since I probably have to call it an early night anyway due to the Daily Show rally (and the pre-gaming before it) tomorrow, I will sign in whenever I get home from the bar, likely around 1AM Eastern.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Work party starts at 3:30, goes to about 6, then I gotta make my way downtown to the bar by 7 to meet my ladies. I'm already dressed up for the evening.

Ain't my fault you got a bunch of slackers who sold the game! I signed in the first time! Tell you what, since I probably have to call it an early night anyway due to the Daily Show rally (and the pre-gaming before it) tomorrow, I will sign in whenever I get home from the bar, likely around 1AM Eastern.
Make it midnight and we might let you stay..

DCX

Smokey

LiveWire said:

ladies? as in plural? gtfo

Smokey

viakado said:
im pretty sure thats what kobe was saying last night when he scored the game winner on your sorry defense and ended up with 40pts.

shut tha fuck up you glitched the system. i threw inbounds pass and magically nobody is there you get the ball back do a glitch move to get kobe open and lookie there it goes in the basket skankface.

don't worry when it's a regular game and not a scrim dirk and wade will combine for 95-100 on you :p

Smokey said:
shut tha fuck up you glitched the system. i threw inbounds pass and magically nobody is there you get the ball back do a glitch move to get kobe open and lookie there it goes in the basket skankface.
21j4n7d.jpg

Mrbob

:lol

I knew Kado was looking for an opportunity to get a dig in! What is hilarious to me about that game is how Smokey was smug and overconfident like the real life Heat. He sent me an aim message before his in bounds pass asking me to pick for him who should hit the game winning shot: Wade or Dirk. I didn't get back to him in time and when I ask him what happened he tells me how the pass went out of bounds and he got stuck by the Kobe dagger right after. :lol Smokey knows what is going on now. All these trades ripping off people are finally catching up.

Bad_Karma_logo_0.2.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
watching the Magic game. Im not used to seeing Rashard Lewis or Vince Carter miss shots. according to 2k they never miss

CB3 said:
watching the Magic game. Im not used to seeing Rashard Lewis or Vince Carter miss shots. according to 2k they never miss

yeah i pretty much got raped by vince carter. i shut down rashard lewis for about 2 1/2 quarters and then he daggered me after that

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
The OP mentions that trades differentials will need to fall within a certain range "TBD". Since the league's about to explode with deals, has that differential limit been determined?

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
The OP mentions that trades differentials will need to fall within a certain range "TBD". Since the league's about to explode with deals, has that differential limit been determined?

Haven't thought about it much tbh w/ you

I just want to get started :/

Top Bottom