• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

LukeSmith said:
Signing in now, I'm terrible

gg man.

Your team reminds me of the Wiz a little bit. You've got some guys who can penetrate and hit from anywhere. Just a matter of finding a quality big and finding some plays that result in open looks for you.

LukeSmith

Dark FaZe said:
gg man.

Your team reminds me of the Wiz a little bit. You've got some guys who can penetrate and hit from anywhere. Just a matter of finding a quality big and finding some plays that result in open looks for you.

yeah that was a gg

The patch is going to make season 2 really interesting. For one...being able to save playbooks will really open offenses.

Secondly...I'm now aware of a glitch where you have 100% accuracy passing out of a shot. I was first somewhat aware of it while playing Pheenix and him penetrating and kicking with LeBronze but I thought it was 2k sucking his knob. After playing Luke there is definitely an issue. A lot of penetrations and shot commitments followed by kickouts that were dead on and well caught.

BUMPING THIS SHIT FOR KONEX

REMEMBER MY OFFER? CHECK YOUR PM. If you're not interested just say so and I'll look for another option!

Ferny

Spurs GM here. I prob won't be able to play till Sunday but i'll be available all day long just give me a heads up on when to get a game going.

GT: kurruptt

Ferny73 said:
Spurs GM here. I prob won't be able to play till Sunday but i'll be available all day long just give me a heads up on when to get a game going.

GT: kurruptt

What's the best way to contact you? I can roll Sunday morning I think...

Ferny73 said:
You can PM me here or send me a msg on XBL I'll check both either way. What time were you wanting to play?

I can pretty much roll whenever...even if you said 9 AM ET. I think I might be going to the Nets-Heat game tomorrow but we'll see.

Ferny

I could prob do 10AM if I don't get too crazy tonight downtown with the alcohol lol. 10 sounds good if your up to it.

Ferny73 said:
I could prob do 10AM if I don't get too crazy tonight downtown with the alcohol lol. 10 sounds good if your up to it.

Cool let's plan on 10...if anything changes I will PM you

charsace said:
I am messing with the Jazz and man, teams that live in the lane are going to have a field day against me.:(

8343964.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

LiveWire

Smokey said:
25/26 are signed in....

everybody except live who says he's meeting his girls at some party but is full of shit

Whatevs. One picture was up last night on Facebook, the rest will be up soon enough, you'll see.

So how do I sign in now?

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Whatevs. One picture was up last night on Facebook, the rest will be up soon enough, you'll see.

So how do I sign in now?

Go to game modes/online leagues/invitations

it'll be there for ya

Birdman02 said:
I can play now.

Mavs
76ers
Bucks

Can you go afterwards?

Oh and don't know if I mentioned it but when you log into the league...press RB and it will cycle to your team and you can see your 5 games for the week.

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Go to game modes/online leagues/invitations

it'll be there for ya

I tried. It doesn't have the 76ers available, and when I try to sign in with any other team left it says "league is already full."

Yi Jianlian 3pt DAGGER MASTER (currently shooting 50% in league!
4 shots
Josh Howard
My boy Al THORNTON
Andray Blatche
Javale McGee

ALL ON THE BLOCK

I'm headin out but when I get back I'm rehauling the roster.

Get in on the action or miss out!

A TRADE HAS BEEN AGREED AND ACCEPTED.

The Wizards wish Kirk Hinrich the best. We'll miss his sweet shot and good defense.

act_kirk_hinrich.jpg

But after Smokeys betrayal and Yaos steroid use it was obvious that we needed another option inside...and what better addition to the Wizards than a genie?

Kazaam.jpg

And I'm not done yet. SHURS...I think we can talk bruh!

LEAGUE ON NOTICE

fnz8fo.jpg

Smokey

LiveWire said:
I tried. It doesn't have the 76ers available, and when I try to sign in with any other team left it says "league is already full."

I'll try and send again after me and Birdman are done.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
I've taken my beating from Yao. You wanna play now?

GG Smokey, but even you have to admit that Yao is bullshit in this game.

GG. That first quarter was ridiculous for me. I think it popped up at one time and said I was shooting 9% in the quarter. Aaron Brooks new release is killing me, I can't get it down for shit.

About Yao. You must be referring to the blocks? Offensively he didn't do anything outrageous, in fact that first quarter you actually shut him down pretty good with post defense. His ability to instantly jump again after coming down from an attempted block is pretty bad though.

Ramirez said:
I thought the Madden league had too many dumb trades, good grief.

We've had 1 trade so far. Pretty dumb trade by Celtics, but only 1 trade.

And when can you play?

Faze rehauling his roster after last nights devastating loss to the Wizards franchise :)

Birdman02

Smokey said:
GG. That first quarter was ridiculous for me. I think it popped up at one time and said I was shooting 9% in the quarter. Aaron Brooks new release is killing me, I can't get it down for shit.

About Yao. You must be referring to the blocks? Offensively he didn't do anything outrageous, in fact that first quarter you actually shut him down pretty good with post defense. His ability to instantly jump again after coming down from an attempted block is pretty bad though.

Nah, I think he's fine on offense. It's just his ridiculous second jump, and the way he was diving all over the floor, and how fast he can recover. I guess you could say the same about a number of players, but it's just more exaggerated because he's 7'6" with a nasty injury history.

DCX

DCX
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Detroit Pistons
Boston Celtics
@ New Orleans Hornets
Miami Heat

I can play one right now.

DCX

charsace

Dark FaZe said:
Yi Jianlian 3pt DAGGER MASTER (currently shooting 50% in league!
4 shots
Josh Howard
My boy Al THORNTON
Andray Blatche
Javale McGee

ALL ON THE BLOCK

I'm headin out but when I get back I'm rehauling the roster.

Get in on the action or miss out!

A TRADE HAS BEEN AGREED AND ACCEPTED.

The Wizards wish Kirk Hinrich the best. We'll miss his sweet shot and good defense.

act_kirk_hinrich.jpg

But after Smokeys betrayal and Yaos steroid use it was obvious that we needed another option inside...and what better addition to the Wizards than a genie?

Kazaam.jpg

And I'm not done yet. SHURS...I think we can talk bruh!

LEAGUE ON NOTICE

fnz8fo.jpg
Come on son wtf is this? Shaq at 77 has way more value than hinrich.

any suns opponents want to play!? my opponents are:

Twolves (shurs)
Kings (Arkaium)
Blazers (FiveRing)
Hawks (anachronous one)
Spurs (kurruptt)

anyone!?

Top Bottom