• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Online now and will try to be for a few hours. If any of my opponents see this, feel free to jump on. So I can't play any week 2 opponents, right? I don't want to accidentally play someone I wasn't supposed to yet.

AtlusAram said:
Online now and will try to be for a few hours. If any of my opponents see this, feel free to jump on. So I can't play any week 2 opponents, right? I don't want to accidentally play someone I wasn't supposed to yet.

are you the kings or twolves?

i think i play you, i'm the suns. i'll be on!

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
FrenchMovieTheme said:
are you the kings or twolves?

i think i play you, i'm the suns. i'll be on!

Close game until the last 12 or so minutes. Good one, way to pull away at the end.

Gosh I'm finding myself so distracted by always switching the to defensive man on the ball; I play way too much my player offline on my own :) (That and I really don't know the King's full roster).

CB3, I'll try and make time tonight for one game, although my window of time will be slimmer than last night (maybe on from 7-8pm PST?)

daw840

@ Sacramento Kings - AtlusAram
San Antonio Spurs - Ferny73
@ Chicago - BullsDmczaf

Anyone around? If not, we should scrim Smokey! Or anyone else who's around. I just feel like I improve more when playing Smokey.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cool, I'll be on all day. (Finally got my wireless up and running)

Don't be the first to lose to me, I'll never let you live it down.

Smokey

daw840 said:
Well, I guess none of those guys are around. Anyone want to scrim?

I'll play ya, need to try some new plays anyway.

Atlus said he'll be on later tonight, and Ferny I believe tried to PM you (but that was my fault I didn't have your full GAF name in the OP) so try PMing him to see what's up.

daw840

Smokey said:
I'll play ya, need to try some new plays anyway.

Atlus said he'll be on later tonight, and Ferny I believe tried to PM you (but that was my fault I didn't have your full GAF name in the OP) so try PMing him to see what's up.

Sweet, if I pause it I have to let a buddy of mine in the house.

edit: I really hate PMing people for games. Read the damn thread you bastards!!!

Ferny

daw840 said:
Sweet, if I pause it I have to let a buddy of mine in the house.

edit: I really hate PMing people for games. Read the damn thread you bastards!!!

I've been posting for the last couple days for a game lol im home now and good for a game whenever you want to schedule this bad boy.

daw840

Ferny73 said:
I've been posting for the last couple days for a game lol im home now and good for a game whenever you want to schedule this bad boy.

Hey man, you mind if we move the time back about an hour? My buddy is dropping off his bike and needs a ride home here shortly. Shouldnt be much past 7 cst

Birdman02

I only have the Warriors left on my schedule this week. I'll be around to play tonight after 11 cst, but I have a Madden game to play too. You gonna be around tonight Luke?

Nightz

Cloudy I'm home from work early. I can go after your game with Faze if you want. If not, we're still good for 7:30.

Ferny

Man another L. These dang Spurs are so far beyond how I play 2K on a regular. Lets hope the next set of games ends up working out a little more.

DCX

DCX
Ferny73 said:
Man another L. These dang Spurs are so far beyond how I play 2K on a regular. Lets hope the next set of games ends up working out a little more.
Walker, Turiaf and Mason Jr seemed to play decently :)

DCX

Vestal

Livewire we still got a game pending bro.. Ill be home tonight after midnight, and can play tommorow during the day.. let me know please.

Cloudy

Banned
Nightz said:
GG man. Ray Allen and KG were just killing me in the first half. You definitely play much better than your record indicates.

I did some things different this game. I don't think I'll be losing by 30 anymore :p

Vestal

Cloudy said:
I did some things different this game. I don't think I'll be losing by 30 anymore :p

Samething happend to me.. I was murdered in game 1 and 2.. Game 3 I started off alright.. Game 4 was competitive till the 4th were the Zone Killed me since I wasn't prepared for it.

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
Wilson Chandler future... BREAKING: Knicks trade pieces making new teams better.

DCX

Vestal

ph33nix said:
just meet me in lobby...and you send the custom chall

and as a forewarning i take forever to set up the playbook

send a message to vanevar in Xboxlive.. playing legend atm.

Top Bottom