• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Shurs

35hgs9x.jpg

I'll be able to play any time tomorrow, Luke Smith.

PM me on GAF when you're ready, and I'll hop online.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll take 10 points off the ass beating i'm going to give you in the next set of games.
:lol

I keep asking for a scrim and you ignore. Can't wait for your apparent secret shit

and LOL smokey forget it you're not getting him

DCX

DCX
? No remaining players? wtf is that? something new? gg dude. Went ice cold last few possessions.

DCX

Smokey said:
pheeniks said capri sun is better than kool aid

laughter_1925_10_a0.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ::lol :lol :lol ::lol :lol :lol ::lol :lol :lol ::lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

now give me 100 bucks motherfucker

charsace

Smokey said:
pheeniks said capri sun is better than kool aid

laughter_1925_10_a0.jpg
Kool aid>>>>>>>>>>>Capri sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quarter waters.

I used have a friend that would joke that my parents are doing it big because we would have capri sun and kool aid in the house.

Smokey

charsace said:
Kool aid>>>>>>>>>>>Capri sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quarter waters.

I used have a friend that would joke that my parents are doing it big because we would have capri sun and kool aid in the house.

:lol

kool aid destroys the other two

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
some capri suns taste pretty good, but i'd say half of them taste like complete garbage.

when does the league advance?
Tonight. Can't, frickin wait!!

DCX

Smokey

DY_nasty said:
my fault smokey, i'm still trying to get my wireless worked out

it's cool, if you wanna run just send me a msg on xbl...i'm not doin anything but watching the first 48 on netflix

charsace

Smokey said:
I think I spoiled myself on what happens a long time ago because I figured I'd never watch that show.
Trust me. I didn't think it was worth watching either. Now it is in my top 5 shows ever. Its great scifi.

daw840

@ Sacramento Kings - AtlusAram
@ Chicago Bulls - Dmczaf

Either of you guys around? I really don't want any simmed games.

Smokey

charsace said:
I thought it was a percentage this year? Smokey looking for ways to take some of my wins now.

It is a percentage? That percentage is 50% aka more than half of your total points cannot come from the paint.

In his game he had 77 total points, and 44 came from the paint. Half of 77 is 38. Even with the 4 grace points added on (which would make his allowable PIP to be 42) he was still over the limit, so it's a L.

I will enforce it. It even happened to me in game 6 of the tournament against pheeniks where I won and I reset the game and awarded him the win. It is pretty damn hard to go over the PIP limit this year IMO.

I'm going to go over all of the games this week before the advance. I'll do this every week. If somebody is over PIP then I'll reverse the outcome and assign the other team the win.

daw840

GG DM, that first part was a defensive struggle. Damn. And, who would have fucking guessed that Aaron Aflallo would be the POG.

charsace

Smokey said:
It is a percentage? That percentage is 50% aka more than half of your total points cannot come from the paint.

In his game he had 77 total points, and 44 came from the paint. Half of 77 is 38. Even with the 4 grace points added on (which would make his allowable PIP to be 42) he was still over the limit, so it's a L.

I will enforce it. It even happened to me in game 6 of the tournament against pheeniks where I won and I reset the game and awarded him the win. It is pretty damn hard to go over the PIP limit this year IMO.
It is hard to go over the PIP. This year when you create space to shoot a jumper from midrange are close you can actually get the shot off because the warping defender nonsense is gone.

daw840

@ Sacramento Kings - AtlusAram

C'mon Atlus. You can't dodge me anymore. GET ONLINE !!!

edit: I just realized that I have scored exactly 78 points in all 3 of my games that have stats. Won 2 of them and lost 1!:lol :lol

DCX

DCX
Philadelphia 76ers
@ Washington Wizards
Dallas Mavericks
@ Milwaukee Bucks
Memphis Grizzlies

Any of you fellas going to be around tonight after the advance?

DCX

Top Bottom