• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Ferny

Man I cant do anything with these Spurs. Too many shots missed inside. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it seems like no matter what happens I can't get a foul call inside. Anyone else having that during the games?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ferny73 said:
Man I cant do anything with these Spurs. Too many shots missed inside. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it seems like no matter what happens I can't get a foul call inside. Anyone else having that during the games?
Yeah... it kinda throws me off too. Thats kind of why I want to trade Wallace.

Anyways, Bobcats looking for a match.

Smokey

CB3 said:
8-12 3pt

I told smokey before the season started that shooting was too high. He shot that down extremely quickly. Wonder why....

if you looked at the sliders from the tourney to the league sliders now...you'll see that I adjusted shooting sliders and made them lower in the league.

We're not gonna have games where players are missing open shots just because you think "that's fair".

Some people can't make anything, others in the league can. It is what it is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
if you looked at the sliders from the tourney to the league sliders now...you'll see that I adjusted shooting sliders and made them lower in the league.

We're not gonna have games where players are missing open shots just because you think "that's fair".

Some people can't make anything, others in the league can. It is what it is.

no problem. I just had to adjust

ben-gordon.jpg

charsace

Mrbob said:
Disconnect. :( Need a reset for Jazz/Thunder.
And my game against the Blazers to please.

Did reviewers not get these fucking disconnects? The funny thing is that the disconnect games were lag free for me then boom connection nuked out of nowhere.

charsace said:
Checking OS and league disconnecting seems to be a regular issue. I thought they had new super servers?

yea soon as you showed up that shit went berserk

no offense intended...just unlucky

Hopefully this shit isn't the norm. Bad Company 2 came out and after some initial bugs the game was lagless for a while. Seemed like once the game got all the sales it was going to get the servers went to hell...

Hopefully its just a hiccup...

DY_nasty

Yo... I'll take the asswhoopings that I deserve, but isn't there a rule against playing off-ball all game long?

Shit, I could just lob alleys to myself with Wallace all day if that shit is legal wtf

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DY_nasty said:
Yo... I'll take the asswhoopings that I deserve, but isn't there a rule against playing off-ball all game long?

Shit, I could just lob alleys to myself with Wallace all day if that shit is legal wtf

Gotta play on ball D

DY_nasty

CB3 said:
Gotta play on ball D
Just to be clear (I went scoreless for nearly the entire 4th, not bitching about that... entirely), I'm really supposed to guard an AI player the whole game while whoever I'm playing gets to run off screens?

ecnal

ya, you can still play off-ball on offense while the CPU controls the player with the ball.

how do you know that he was playing off-ball though?

DY_nasty

CB3 said:
Weird. i didnt know you could even do player Lock online
Its not player lock, you can switch off to control of the guy you're passing to - but as the same time your gray ghost can drive at will. Roddy B got buckets on me that NEVER would've happened if I could also be at two places at once.
ecnal said:
ya, you can still play off-ball on offense while the CPU controls the player with the ball.

how do you know that he was playing off-ball though?
The icon below the player. gray for cpu, red/blue for player

I'm not all that upset with the loss, just unclear about the rules.

ecnal

ah, i didn't know that showed online...

if you see a person doing that, just play off-ball d on the guy he's using off-ball.

what's your verdict on crash?

DY_nasty

ecnal said:
ah, i didn't know that showed online...

if you see a person doing that, just play off-ball d on the guy he's using off-ball.
Thats what I was doing. And in a really low scoring game, the cpu hitting shots on me while I'm guarding the actual player...

edit: gonna keep crash until the end of this round most likely

Birdman02

DY_nasty said:
Just to be clear (I went scoreless for nearly the entire 4th, not bitching about that... entirely), I'm really supposed to guard an AI player the whole game while whoever I'm playing gets to run off screens?

Dude, you are way off base here. I wasn't doing any of that dual player control BS. You were guarding me all game. Roddy B was getting buckets like that because he play waaay better than his overall rating. I was running set plays all game long to get him and Jet running off screens. I can give you the play names if you like...they reverse course on a few them and run off multiple screens. It's all in the play art!

Vestal

If anyone wants to either league game or scrim PM me or message me in live.. Ill be around for the next hour

gg dy. sorry it was kinda laggy, i messed with my router because my ipod touch wasn't connecting and i forgot to set it back what it was before so that might be it

anyways, i didn't know that isiah thomas played for the bobcats

i also didn't know you could have 5 players and a coach on defense

Top Bottom